Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think We underestimate how much “wild side” of normies is just crime

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★
I’m beginning to think “going wild” and other things normies say about being intoxicated are actually crime oriented. Like arson , and robbery and drug dealing shit are what they are talking about not just sex.
Have you ever noticed about how people will call you boring drunk, well it’s because you aren’t doing shit like steal cars or other bullshit.
The only dude that I was awuantice and talk to me would say about how he would meet with these girls at night and steal shit.

as long as they don't get incarcerated or do heinous shit they're based for committing crimes (in minecraft)

thats how normies cope with not being chad

all I know is I've missed out and I'm angry. whatever they do illegal or not I want to punish them for it

I’m beginning to think “going wild” and other things normies say about being intoxicated are actually crime oriented. Like arson , and robbery and drug dealing shit are what they are talking about not just sex.
Have you ever noticed about how people will call you boring drunk, well it’s because you aren’t doing shit like steal cars or other bullshit.
The only dude that I was awuantice and talk to me would say about how he would meet with these girls at night and steal shit.
Girls like adventure

Doing crime is kinda based not gonna lie

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back