Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think we should consider including the "Elliot Rodger effect" in our theories (details below)

RetardedChinlet

RetardedChinlet

S U P R E M E
★★★★
"The Elliot Rodger effect" (a temporary name)

- It's when an incel lives in a wonderful environment among beautiful people and suffers as he is outcast from enjoying them like others do.
- It amplifies the pain and rage inside the incel because what the incel is lacking gets shoved into his face in its most beautiful form.
I thought of this effect when I introspected and realized how much I related to ER in this matter.

"The child who is not embraced by the village will burn it down to feel its warmth."

Downloadfile 1

that's little elliot btw :feelsaww:

ER‘s downfall was being hapa and aiming for the blond Stacey.
Pretty boy like him could easily have scored a Becky in HS.

extremely high iq thread, can't believe I missed this
I'll likely incorporate this theory into a larger inceldom theory that I've been autistically working on, basically to describe the varying degrees of inceldom and geographical influences
The ER effect would fall into geographical influence, because it's a highly localized form of inceldom. Let me explain :feelshehe:

If you are born somewhere, you are virtually tethered there, via your parents. This is what creates locationcels, a label that can be applied to many cels. From a newborn to age 18 or even older, you are tethered to this one place, and thus fall into the local sexual market.

Someone like ER would do fine elsewhere, but got mogged to the shadow realm in Chadifornia. It's even possible if he lived in some dessert trailer park, a la Trevor Phillips style, he might have ascended with those looks. But in his wealthy suburb? Forget about it, his chances of ascension were close to zero :blackpill:
The locationpill is extremely underrated, and people forget how costly and difficult it is to switch locations, so most people stay where they are (inertia). Hence the prevalence of locationcels :feelsthink:
Awesome to hear and nicely put.
I personally don't think obligating an incel to travel the world to try to fix his problems is reasonable.

ER‘s downfall was being hapa and aiming for the blond Stacey.
Pretty boy like him could easily have scored a Becky in HS.
Yes, you're probably correct. This is at the root of the theory. ER's standards were molded by his environment after all.

"The Elliot Rodger effect" (a temporary name)

- It's when an incel lives in a wonderful environment among beautiful people and suffers as he is outcast from enjoying them like others do.
- It amplifies the pain and rage inside the incel because what the incel is lacking gets shoved into his face in its most beautiful form.
I thought of this effect when I introspected and realized how much I related to ER in this matter.
That’s the same for all of us except I live in mostly ghetto

I know this has been said already but giga high IQ.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back