Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i think we all incels have special gifts that no one else has

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
we all ugly guys have the ability to read people and know whether someone is tricking us or not and also we are literally smarter than most of the people on the world because they dont know that they are bots and slaves to the agenda. now as i said i think we can lead countries of how smart we are if we came togehther and caused a revolution but i doubt that will happen. now my point is we all have suffered in our lives and it made us weak but we still are mentally stronger to handle adveristy and be able to know more about people like the blackpill noteveryone studied it so it makes us the top 1 percent because we know everything is a lie

Honestly I think it’s a cope I don’t really care about iq or intelligence because at the end being an incel is a CURSE.

Honestly I think it’s a cope I don’t really care about iq or intelligence because at the end being an incel is a CURSE.
yeah i mean it sucks however we can be able to handle people more than the average person

i think we can lead countries of how smart we are if we came togehther and caused a revolution but i doubt that will happen
I doubt it too. In order to lead, you need to be tall, charismatic (NT) and not 2/10, i.e. not an incel. A lot of the users here do fit these criteria, though. :chad:

I doubt it too. In order to lead, you need to be tall, charismatic (NT) and not 2/10, i.e. not an incel. A lot of the users here do fit these criteria, though. :chad:
no i meant as a collective when we cause a revoultion. if we all unite toghehter then we can cause some chaos

yeah i mean it sucks however we can be able to handle people more than the average person
I sincerely think that I would have been happier as a normie and as bluepilled as they can be blissful are the ignorant. But it is also true that in general an incel can tolerate much more than all the normies you only have to look at them during the lockdown (COVID) to understand all of this.

I sincerely think that I would have been happier as a normie and as bluepilled as they can be blissful are the ignorant. But it is also true that in general an incel can tolerate much more than all the normies you only have to look at them during the lockdown (COVID) to understand all of this.
yeah agreed

I have literally nothing I am good at, every single person I have ever met skillmogs

We're immune to lockdowns only because we don't lose anything in the process.

I think what makes us more resilient is just the fact that we haven't roped yet. Our suffering forces us to adapt by coping. At the same time, my inceldom has caused me not to improve my skills enough in the past because had no one to impress, so normies are better than me in that regard.

not really true. Stalin, Hitler, Putin they are all manlets. but it is true that you have to be a charismatic NT in order to convince people to follow :feelsUgh:

i dont want to lead these shitters , i want my money and fuck off into a tiny house / cool appartment in a calm area.

i dont want to lead these shitters , i want my money and fuck off into a tiny house / cool appartment in a calm area.
yeah agreed u cant save dumbass people

I literally have 93 IQ last I checked. How can you have less than that?

My half-cousins have much lower intelligence than you.

My VIQ is 112, yet I assumed you were 100+ as normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back