Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think this is the only site that doesn't make me wanna vomit

AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
All the other sites are cucked and full of women and soyboys.
4chan is cucked leddit is leddit, everything is cucked.

What am I supposed to do? I don't have a social circle and a thousand stacies to fuck I fucking rot and even on the internet I get cucked on the regular.

Many sites are fucked and cucked

I don't understand why many incels still browse cucked sites like Reddit. Knowing the actual fat low IQ bluepilled demographic of theirs, I don't even think about browsing there anymore ngl

I even have trouble browsing here because many users here are not blackpilled or genuinely fakecel.
your signature, I'm co-

The WORLD is cucked.

I've heard there is 8chan recreation in zeronet, but I haven't checked it myself yet.

This website is genuinely a good cope, sometimes.

Pee poo, nigger. Welcome back.

Generally, when I enter a community (online or real life), although I'm "welcomed" to a certain extent, I'm never allowed to "gel" with the other members, so I can only ever be a benign tumor of sorts, not a complete outsider but definitely not a true accepted member. Any attempt I make to become more than a passing acquaintance is quickly rebuffed. This is exclusively in real life, I can make online friends just fine, so I know it's probably my looks and not my personality. When I was younger, I'd react to this by acting out and getting shunned/banned, but nowadays, with the legal consequences for acting out being so much greater, I silently withdraw instead. In neither case am I missed.

This is the only community I've ever interacted with that's accepted me with open arms, and as far as I can tell, it's the only one that ever will.

Generally, when I enter a community (online or real life), although I'm "welcomed" to a certain extent, I'm never allowed to "gel" with the other members, so I can only ever be a benign tumor of sorts, not a complete outsider but definitely not a true accepted member. Any attempt I make to become more than a passing acquaintance is quickly rebuffed. This is exclusively in real life, I can make online friends just fine, so I know it's probably my looks and not my personality. When I was younger, I'd react to this by acting out and getting shunned/banned, but nowadays, with the legal consequences for acting out being so much greater, I silently withdraw instead. In neither case am I missed.

This is the only community I've ever interacted with that's accepted me with open arms, and as far as I can tell, it's the only one that ever will.
Can't help but notice too how easy it is for me to make friends online with no mask or lying of any kind, just pure trueness to who i am, but the sheer impossibility of making genuine irl friends, all the normans seem repelled from me so soon they can't even come close to knowing anything about my personality, but in the ITcel narrative it, has nothing to with being an ugly curry with a jaw deformity, sure...

Can't help but notice too how easy it is for me to make friends online with no mask or lying of any kind, just pure trueness to who i am, but the sheer impossibility of making genuine irl friends, all the normans seem repelled from me so soon they can't even come close to knowing anything about my personality, but in the ITcel narrative it, has nothing to with being an ugly curry with a jaw deformity, sure...
A cucktears poster would probably give you some screed about non-verbal communication like body language and microexpressions, but the truth is people aren't scrutinizing you that closely unless they have a reason to (i.e. you look untrustworthy), in which case you're fucked anyway since everything you say and do is framed by people's preconceived notions about you based on your looks.

All the other sites are cucked and full of women and soyboys.
4chan is cucked leddit is leddit, everything is cucked.

What am I supposed to do? I don't have a social circle and a thousand stacies to fuck I fucking rot and even on the internet I get cucked on the regular.
This is unironically my safe space

There is nothing else to do in my free time except browsing this forum. Everything else is so boring and cucked

Normfucks have cucked every single place on the internet.