Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I Think This Is Good Way to Explain Foid logic and debate tactics

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★★
I've noticed this so much. A foid will give you harsh judments, not backing down from anything and discriminating against you(not saying shit but her body langauge, wich overrall is what they have said is most important),. She will then later on lower her own standards of harsh judments to allow overt breakings of character logic, time, space . to discirminate you personally by way of hive mind. For example, (this is on the head not very common but with sluts{all of them} ive had foids say that age gaps are fucked up. Have then seen that foid grinding on old guys, have sex wtih those guys (hid within a, we just hangout dog perspective), then say they need baby dadys.

These whores that get the normies are validating buy the feedback loops from their own bs they have said. so they go along with it(and sometimes fucking them, they dont give a fuck about honor only harrassing incels)

So the only real way to deal with foids, is not listen to anything they say, never allow them to easily identify the social structure of chaderism they would try to put you under, and treat them with no empathy
If their is any hint of other structure they will go back to harrassing you
but you might find suitbale whores if they have broken down tires near some remote lakes
You may be saying that really the only law is that foids will not fuck incels, so the rest of this bs insues. But im trying to break down how they can short circuit themselves to be so confident in their bs.

Ive never argued with a foid but I imagine it is like having a discussion with a child where every time you say something it is the first time they ever thought about it so they get frustrated and start calling you names. Doodooheadcel

Ive never argued with a foid but I imagine it is like having a discussion with a child where every time you say something it is the first time they ever thought about it so they get frustrated and start calling you names. Doodooheadcel

Really is. The most annoying thing in the world.

Was gonna make a thread about this, basically my experiences "arguing" with a foid usually result in her saying:

"Wow seriously??
"OMG you have problems...."
"Wow really??"
"OMG you're so bitter!"
"That's mean...."
"this is why you have so many friends! tee hee!"
"I'm glad I'm not like you..."

It's all this annoying passive aggressive garbage :feelspuke:

I wouldn’t say it’s like they haven’t thought about it because they don’t think of anything. But they are like children who get the same excuses for their behavior as an adult would

some cucks gave them rights

I wouldn’t say it’s like they haven’t thought about it because they don’t think of anything. But they are like children who get the same excuses for their behavior as an adult would