Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think this is enlightenment I've ascended

Lifeisbullshit95

Lifeisbullshit95

Another day, another mental breakdown.
★★★★
It's so over for me dude, that I don't even think about suicide.

I think this is enlightenment, I think I've ascended beyond human desires.

I don't feel anything, I feel empty but simultaneously I feel complete.

Is like I'm sleeping without dreaming.

Words cannot describe what I feel.

Basically I don't feel anything I'm empty but simultaneously I feel complete because I'm empty does that makes sense? I think not but words cannot describe what feel.

I feel that I'm nothing, my mind is blank.. [black screen].

Is like when you go sleeping and sleep without dreaming that kind of state, experience.

When you are in a deep sleep(no dreaming, remembering state) you don't feel happiness or unhappiness, boredom or excitement, feeling well or feeling bad, pain or non-pain and so on.

In the deep sleep you don't even know that you are/I am.

I feel that I'm nothingness, emptiness, void but I'm also so detached even by these mental states or experiences.

I'm detached even by my perception and awareness.

My mind is blank and sharp simultaneously, I feel that I don't feel.

I'm detached even by my "I" or "my" basically I'm detached about existence and non-existence without trying to make any efforts.

Posting this post was made with effort cuz I've forced myself to do this.

You have gone beyond to the point where subject and object does not exist?

You have gone beyond to the point where subject and object does not exist?
Yes, I've experienced but I'm detached by the experiencer who is experiencing this experiences without making any effort.

We've all felt like that at some point, unfortunately that peace is very fragile, it breaks as soon as
-you get horny
-you experience a piece of normie life, you'll experience first hand what you're lacking

Congrats I guess. Continue cultivating that awareness. After maturity, you can be a bodhisattva and help other individuals entangled in Samsara attain enlightenment, like the Buddha.

Last edited:
Happy for you, brocel.

Dissociation gang. It’s awesome when your psychological suffering gets to a point your brain starts to numb itself as a defense mechanism via euphoric dissociation.

Comfortably numb

We've all felt like that at some point, unfortunately that peace is very fragile, it breaks as soon as
-you get horny
-you experience a piece of normie life, you'll experience first hand what you're lacking
I'm looking at my body like I'm looking at some stranger the same with the emotions, instincts and drives. [UWSL]I'm like an eternal spectator but what is interesting, this spectator is actually the the background that rules existence and non-existence all together, which from he/she/it all comes and all goes. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]R. I. P my coherent writing skills. [/UWSL]

I'm looking at my body like I'm looking at some stranger the same with the emotions, instincts and drives. [UWSL]I'm like an eternal spectator but what is interesting, this spectator is actually the the background that rules existence and non-existence all together, which from he/she/it all comes and all goes. [/UWSL]

[UWSL]R. I. P my coherent writing skills. [/UWSL]
Over for schizocels

The body is a disease and must be renounced.

What does suffering mean to you now?

Damn brocel...what got you here?