Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think this guy should kill himself PART 3

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

COMPLY WITH MY FUCKING pronoun (it)
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YtHdVsyTuyY

They aren't even trying anymore-- either that or they are just going straight up YOU season 2 on this. It almost feels like his entire channel is a self-aware parody of Alpha Males, with the hindsight that sincerity and commitment to a role is always more watchable than the blase cynicism of obvious satire.

It feels like Poor Miguel is Chadriguez's hostage, he's trapping him into his cult of "alpha male" glamour and self improvement, being forced to exercise, groom himself, use expensive body wash, and MEW. We increasingly hear less about Miguel's POV. How does he feel about all these changes? From what I see, Miguel seems to not be enthusiastic about male glamour, he's very much spoon feed into being a cog in the wheel like a total beta, by the promise of HEAVEN (pussy) by the cult leader. Miguel is a VICTIM of standards set by those at top. We are all victims. How dare people call US the cult, when they are the ones knee deep in this SHIT.

I can't believe they brought up mewing in this video. Someone on his staff must be a looksmaxxer. It's ridiculous how at the end of the last episode, he was supposed to have gotten a new leveled-up wardrobe, but at the start of Part 3 he's back to square one.

It's like as this series progresses, it's more obvious that Miguel is just a normal beta guy, and Chadriguez is absolutely insane. I know everyone in this is an actor, but for those that really relate to this character, the only way to have any iota of self respect is to become an incel and misogynist. I'm sorry but it's true. There's no way to be a respectable man with that kind of ingrained personality in a hypergamous rat race.

If you are incel, you never lose, because we're all losers.

Last edited:
D4e63e94c4190c7a47e21feeec99e7fc

fat retard should put the fork down. Mewing while being 40% body fat is like an obese guy doing crunches for abs.

you know the irony is, if this is indeed that actor, IT is suddenly gonna suddenly be on my side with the whole suicide thing.
lol its definitely not the same guy but the resemblance is sorta uncanny

fucking hate these channels tbh :feelsUgh: