Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think there may be more people roping than we thought

latin_elioth

latin_elioth

Hope is the worst of all evils
-
I recently read as about the dead of original Leon, (Resident Evil) character voice actor Paul Haddad.

Although they guy had cancer, I always am suspicious when the family doesn't reveal the death cause and not just this one, I have read a lot of cases when the family doesn't reveal the cause of death.

I assume they may be ashamed of being blamed for the roping.

That is my theory, therefore I suspect the number of people roping maybe higher

Did he actually rope?
I mean, it's not uncommon for families to disclose suicides. Out of fear for THEIR OWN reputation and guilt.

Did he actually rope?
I mean, it's not uncommon for families to disclose suicides. Out of fear for THEIR OWN reputation and guilt.
That is the thing , they don't disclosused the cause, if it was cancer why doesn't said so

That is the thing , they don't disclosused the cause, if it was cancer why doesn't said so
Yeah, something is up. I hate that families have so much control over a person's death...

Yeah, something is up. I hate that families have so much control over a person's death...
who else should have control over a person's death?

who else should have control over a person's death?
They should. But not so much. If a person requests to be cremated rather than buried, it should be followed regardless. However whatever will or request is written, it can be denied. I should have worded it like this but, yes, families should be the ones to carry the person's death, but not all of it.