Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think there is something wrong with my brain

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
I've been for the past 6 months or so getting headaches and I have noticed that I get this ringing in my ears at random after or during them as well as my vision in my right eye (which always was worse then in the left) is now distinguishably different. My left hand is also more uncordinated then it was (as I am right handed) the feeling of touch when it comes to texture and temperature has changed to be less concrete.

Its totaly over I fear.
But there is a chance its not.

did you get the jew jab?

That sucks. You might want to get that checked out, especially if it gets worse.

That sucks. You might want to get that checked out, especially if it gets worse.
That's the thing. I don't really care about my life, I sometimes fantasize I would get killed in an accident and perhaps I would be of use as a statistics for the government to make a change by introducing some beneficial regulations.

I just don't want pain when I die and that's the only reason I am writting of this now, because I noticed it earlier, as I write, 6 months.

I also don't want to be a vegetable and have my parents not pull the plug because they have this hustle for whatever cost mindset and keeping me alive would fuel their narrative of trying to fight. Toxically bringing me pain when i would be easier to let go and give me rest.

I'm completely unqualified but that sounds like nerve damage and some kind of balance issue perhaps related to the inner ear

That's the thing. I don't really care about my life, I sometimes fantasize I would get killed in an accident and perhaps I would be of use as a statistics for the government to make a change by introducing some beneficial regulations.

I just don't want pain when I die and that's the only reason I am writting of this now, because I noticed it earlier, as I write, 6 months.

I also don't want to be a vegetable and have my parents not pull the plug because they have this hustle for whatever cost mindset and keeping me alive would fuel their narrative of trying to fight. Toxically bringing me pain when i would be easier to let go and give me rest.
Yeah, I get that. I don’t care too much about my life either. I already have a bunch of chronic physical health problems as well. I eat as much junk food as I want because I just don’t care anymore. I’m not afraid of dying, just suffering. I wouldn’t want to see you have a stroke or something and end up a crippled vegetable who is kept alive for no reason. I will never understand why they try to keep some people alive, like people that had cardiac arrest and got severe brain damage. Like why keep them around just to rot in misery. Just let them go already.

Sounds like high blood pressure.

stop taking caffeine if you’re taking it and do more cardio

look what no pussy does to a guy

Maybe you have migraines problem, when I was young I had visual migraines which makes my whole eye go multicoloured vision like a virus slowly spreading from the middle until all the eye was covered in colours shimmering