Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think the Norwood reaper is coming at 16...

G

Guest2

Tbh my entire family on the male side has gone bald or receding hairline and I've noticed my hairline has started receding already. It's like NW 1.5 which is still good and I can hairfraud with longer hair for a few more years but by the time I'm ~20-21 It will probably be noticeable. It's fucking over man my skull is shit too: I have 1 or two scars on my head and it's just shaped bad overall so I can't shave it (I'd also look like a Nazi ngl). There is no chance once that hairline fucks off. Which means I have a few years with a 0.00000000000000004% chance of ascending. Sounds achievable with truecel face and 5'7 :feelsokman:

So you’re 15 and hairline is receding already? Damn bro. Condolences. :feelsbadman:

Balding youngcel?

It's fucking over for you

Try to do something now nigga. I lost my hair at 14 and it ruined everything. If you dont want to do fin or cant get it, use at least coconut oil and such shit on your hair to keep it. maybe you can take some supplements if you lack vitamins and iron

:giga:

That’s beyond cruel. Norwood reaper is a merciless cunt.
NW2 at 14 and went to NW3 until 18 and judging from family pics I will be totally fucked in few years. :feelswhat: :feelscry::feelscry:

Cope or does this actually work
for some it did, there are various kinds of hair loss and a few a treatable. I just want to save those who can change it with a little effort.

Well at least you aren't a 14 year old "incel".

mine started early but i still have most of my hair at 30, you could go see a dermatologist

Take minoxidil or fin (I personally think fin is dangerous) when you are 18

That sucks, sorry to hear man.

There's always Rogaine or hair transplants