Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think the dick-pill is pretty dumb, but imagine being a normie, having sex with an older woman, and your dick is compared to about 100 others

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
So now your dick has to compare against endless amounts of huge dicks, probably attached to tall, large framed men.

The joys of being a normie I guess. How does someone not blow their brains out after that?

It's like comparing broccoli to ice cream. Also there was a study showing a woman's vag over time would readjust to the size of the penis.
Women have different sizes of vaginas but they don't have any indicators telling you. Low status men are going up against her one time tinder Chad bang and 100 plus other dicks.

It's like comparing broccoli to ice cream. Also there was a study showing a woman's vag over time would readjust to the size of the penis.
Women have different sizes of vaginas but they don't have any indicators telling you. Low status men are going up against her one time tinder Chad bang and 100 plus other dicks.

because women go for larger and taller men, it's like going up against a fucking NBA team and being compared to them

Jfl @ normies who eat their gfs pussy after chad has dumped his load inside her roast beef flaps :feelskek::feelsokman:

I was orbiter, and emotional tampon to foid when young. She was incredibly intelligent so we did have a lot to talk, and laugh about. What I noticed is as she rode the carousel, for each guy she would fall in love with a feature. Oh chad had really beautiful arms. Oh brad had a nice butt. Oh jim had a beautiful chest. Oh mike had such wide shoulders. Oh john had a really big penis. On, and on, and on. She would never accept it verbally, but I kept black pilling her. You know that tall guy who was 6'5", who was nice in every way, but too plain for you? Looks, that is why you feel no passion. You know that short , fat, bald guy, with an ok face, and great job that is a gentleman, that just annoys you, but you can't figure out why? Looks, that is why. You know that really charismatic narcissist that you fell for hard, despite him being such a jerk who treated you horribly? Looks, thats why.

The problem with this scenario is simple. You marry roastie, you automatically compete with chad's arms, brad's butt, jim's chest, mike's shoulders, and the halo effect for all of these guys rolled into one AFFA MALE, ONE BIG UBERMENSCH AFFA MALE. You also automatically assume all of the bad traits, and negative halo effect of every guy she rejected for any period of time you are not the UBERMENSCH AFFA MALE!!!

So not only can she not pair bond, and has a competely seered conscience when it comes to being a whore, you need to jestermaxx, to compensate for not being an imaginary AFFA MALE UBERMENSCH. Don't worry though, she will just, "Grow apart", and divorce rape you for all your "Character failings", before she "Finds herself" again.

INCEL not cuck boyos.

we're right back to pre-history, the boomer culture has been almost completely destroyed, fuck them for allowing what their fathers grandfathers built to completely fall apart.

and fuck medical science for allowing almost unlimited degeneracy, i think even tribal pre-history would have more sexual morals or hang-ups than this shit given STDs, or maybe those diseases didn't even exist so early, fuck knows.

Jfl @ normies who eat their gfs pussy after chad has dumped his load inside her roast beef flaps :feelskek::feelsokman:

"learn to use your mouth and hands, bro. don't forget. it's very important." t. every singe male and female user on reddit

get herpes and throat cancer, bro, it's very important. :y'all:

Dick-Pill is not dumb, it’s brutal. Imagine having a small dick, working hard, finally ascending just to be laughed at and mocked for something that cannot be changed. I would rather be a big-dicked high-tier normie than a small-dicked Chad. I’m being serious

i have been saying this for a while. this is why a virgin is a good thing that men should want. now they live like a degenerate and its seen as a good thing. then the going down on her how the fuck do guys not want to puke! the skank has for sure taken many dicks and cum. disgusting!

Who cares what slut thinks or says? She is only there to be pumped and dumped

The dickpill is not dumb. Even normies with all the confidence in the world know not to dick measure. It's the one thing that's understood in polite company not to talk about. Just don't compare dicks.

Pussy is so disgusting and overrated. It is a cumhole.

The woman will say, "the past is the past." The man will reluctantly agree, and continue to believe his game and bedroom prowess is enough to compensate.

Although caring about dick size is caring too much about female pleasure.

So your dick is just 1%

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back