Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think the Democrats killed Biden

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
There's something extremely suspicious happening right now. I believe that they're going to announce that Biden died from covid soon. They'll say it was natural causes. It wasn't. They gave him a chance to leave, multiple warnings but Jill kept pushing him.

The first plan they had was to assassinate Trump. After that failed they knew they couldn't try the same thing again. That's when they turned the media on Biden and everyone started pressuring him. He refused so now they took him out.

There's something extremely suspicious happening right now. I believe that they're going to announce that Biden died from covid soon. They'll say it was natural causes. It wasn't. They gave him a chance to leave, multiple warnings but Jill kept pushing him.

The first plan they had was to assassinate Trump. After that failed they knew they couldn't try the same thing again. That's when they turned the media on Biden and everyone started pressuring him. He refused so now they took him out.
Biden is dead ?? :dafuckfeels:

If Kamala wins, it will be officially the end of the Western civilization

It has been really quiet since the announcement, chances are he really is dead.

no theres something beyond this its a few months till the vote and so much is happening in such a short time its got to be a distraction from hunter bidens laptop

Necromancy is being tried for Ole sleepy joe. Just like they tried with queen Elizabeth

no theres something beyond this its a few months till the vote and so much is happening in such a short time its got to be a distraction from hunter bidens laptop
why does everything in the media have to be a distraction from hunter biden's laptop?

I think he's dead. They will use his death to whip up covid hysteria again & to get more people to vote for Kamala Harris.

How quickly the media, shitlibs & democrats threw Biden under the bus was crazy.

The first plan they had was to assassinate Trump. After that failed they knew they couldn't try the same thing again.
If they wanted trump dead, he would be dead already. Do you really think they would send this amateur to do the job?

If they wanted trump dead, he would be dead already. Do you really think they would send this amateur to do the job?
They didn't hire the assassin. They just let it happen.