Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think the best thing we can do is completely avoid women at any cost

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
I hear a lot of stories here from users who are Always Angry and disappointed

But i Always ask myself, Why do they even get in the near of women?

I try to Isolate myself 24/7, everyone should do that to avoid further frustration

Agreed if you’re stepping outside your house you’re doing something wrong i’m running at maximum ldar capacity atm

I try to Isolate myself 24/7, everyone should do that to avoid further frustration

I mean it depends, this is a wide variety of people and ideas and goals. Some people are just here until they can get an actual loyal loving girlfriend and then will leave. Some people just want to avoid women alltogether, some just want to fuck prostitutes until they die.

Hard bro, women are 50 percent of the population and the bottom tier of that 50% isn't discouraged from going outside like undesirable men are. It's like when you're in a video game and have to go through an area of hostile people/creatures to get to the stuff you need for the day.

I mean it depends, this is a wide variety of people and ideas and goals. Some people are just here until they can get an actual loyal loving girlfriend and then will leave..

Well These users are absolute fakecels, they shouldnt be here
Hard bro, women are 50 percent of the population and the bottom tier of that 50% isn't discouraged from going outside like undesirable men are. It's like when you're in a video game and have to go through an area of hostile people/creatures to get to the stuff you need for the day.

Unless you're moving to a quiet and peaceful area

Harder than you think. My neighbor is a Stacy and she’s a loud obnoxious cunt.

I do.

But tell that to my dick.

I don't consider foids as sentient beings anymore (as well they consider me as inanimate object too). Soulless cunts.

We already try to. Cucked governments and HR departments have made it impossible to entirely avoid them though since now they all get hired and work alongside us.

That's the only way. Avoid women for your own sake, not that it would matter anyways.

Harder than you think. My neighbor is a Stacy and she’s a loud obnoxious cunt.

A man has more common traits with a gorilla than with a female of his own specie.

Avoiding women is a necessity. I realized it's 100% pointless to even try, whether it's a 1/10 foid or cyber waifu. You'll always get dumped for a CHAD, yes, you'll get dumped even if you achieve ascension and "maintain frame"

Easier said than done but yeah. Even the most basic interactions can be frustrating. Just working around women as an ugly guy is a giant pain in the ass and they make everything way harder than necessary sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back