Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think that you just killed someone Minjaze

that whore shows how cucked Incel/PSL community really is

1 dumb attentionwhore comes and all that "blackpill" goes outta window. I can guarantee you the same shit would happen here with 10 fold if this forum ever allowed females. her every thread on lookism is 10 pages white knights kissing her butt. just lol

the blackpill: nature beats even the blackpill. incels would be pussywhipped a female showed attention. It is over

Most people on this forum fake being blackpilled just to fit in. Deep down a lot of them are bluepilled whiteknights who want to cater to women.

even if I go through ur posts and find them u'd say "saying toxic isnt insulting" etc

the point is you took their side when they were clowning incels more than IT does. The admin of that sub admitted MANY times he hates incels so fucking much. Any r/FA regular is a cuck. that is a FACT.
That was probably before he converted. I use to be a r/FA regular too like a year ago, before I fully converted to incels. It's how I found incels in the first place. The last few post I saw Minjaze make on that forum was him getting in trouble with the mods for his blackpills about woman I think.

This is what she said on lookism only a few hours ago:

"MaimonGuy was the love of my life, but we never got to meet in person sadly as Army kept on cucking us. I wish I had lost my virginity to him though"

Do you still pity her?
I am definitely pissed off, heartbroken, betrayed, and full of envy but no-one deserves DIE for rejecting me.

That was probably before he converted. I use to be a r/FA regular too like a year ago, before I fully converted to incels. It's how I found incels in the first place. The last few post I saw Minjaze make on that forum was him getting in trouble with the mods for his blackpills about woman I think.
Thanks man, glad you understand.
Yeah, they thought I was "too incelish" lol.

I can't help myself, she is the only girl who ever showed an interest in me... as short lived as it was.
What happened.

What happened.
We met on reddit, had an online relationship, (even talked on cam, planned to meet, etc) then out of nowhere she dumped me because "her mental health was declining" which made me cry for days and nearly suicide.

Then unknowingly to me, she dated two others (one who she sent nudes to) despite the excuse she gave me.

As an incel, you lose no matter what. A better man always exists.

We met on reddit, had an online relationship, (even talked on cam, planned to meet, etc) then out of nowhere she dumped me because "her mental health was declining" which made me cry for days and nearly suicide.

Then unknowingly to me, she dated two others (one who she sent nudes to) despite the excuse she gave me.

Holy shit at this pure sui fuiel.
So close yet so far.

I am definitely pissed off, heartbroken, betrayed, and full of envy but no-one deserves DIE for rejecting me.
She's not gonna die. She's already made a thread on lookism looking for a new guy to date, with many takers. If I were in your place I'd probably be worried as well, but she'll be fine. It's okay.

OP she's cucking you.

She's not gonna die. She's already made a thread on lookism looking for a new guy to date, with many takers. If I were in your place I'd probably be worried as well, but she'll be fine. It's okay.
fucking tutorial island for women.,

Holy shit at this pure sui fuiel.
So close yet so far.
Yeah, it was the furthest I got yet I got cucked anyways.
I'm like a starving dog that life gives a bone only to yank it away.

Thanks.

Killing yourself for some attention-seeking girl you never met and probably never will? The fuck?
You know it'd make most females very happy to see incels die.

Last edited:
that whore shows how cucked Incel/PSL community really is

1 dumb attentionwhore comes and all that "blackpill" goes outta window. I can guarantee you the same shit would happen here with 10 fold if this forum ever allowed females. her every thread on lookism is 10 pages white knights kissing her butt. just lol

the blackpill: nature beats even the blackpill. incels would be pussywhipped a female showed attention. It is over

What did she think of your looks.

Guys, stop making fun of her - she clearly has mental problems.
I know I wronged her as well, but at least I'm trying to atone. I'm legit worried about her.
Jfl at this forum. Full of whiteknight beta cucks who'll take any chance to defend a female.

Killing yourself for some attention-seeking girl you never met? The fuck?
You know it'd make all females happy to see incels die.
I know, wish I learned the blackpill before meeting her.

She said I was "cute" but that means nothing now.
You haven't been in contact with her since? Also, are these nudes available somewhere.

This. See this is what happens when you let a femoid enter any of these types of site, they can't handle shit and when they do decide to rope they pull in so much attention from media because "muh womenz" but when a incel dies no one cares (not even most incels). If her shit is real than I won't be surprised if this forum goes under review or some shit. I want to feel bad for her if it turns out to be true, but can't knowhing that she has more potential than anyone here and is just allowing some dumb bullshit in her mind stop her from achieving the success we can only dream of.

There was literally another femoid who had posted here much ugly and lonely than this girl and she was fucking fine even after being told to leave. This girl seems like she wants the attention
I don't think this girl is ok after all of the shaming she got. Accepting women here is unnacceptable but she was a bigger trucel than most of the users here and probably won't last long without a suicide.

I don't think this girl is ok after all of the shaming she got. she was a bigger trucel than most of the users here
you need to be banned, you are making fucking horrible posts.

she didnt take any "shaming" he got countless whitenights on lookism who called her delusional and a 7/10. countless asskissers on her youtube account as well. Mind u we dont know how big of an orbiter army she has cos most of the orbiters will prolly contact her on DM/PM.

>she was a bigger trucel than most of the users here

as fake as this forum userbase is, she is only truer than you.

god you people make me cringe so bad. I know mods here will do nothing but reported nevertheless.

Cunt wants attention.

what the fuck is going on. can someone tell me the full story pls?

I also love how all the good hearted people come outta woods when its a female threathing to sui. 10 pages of asskissers trying to "help" her. and when u call em out on their BS;

>you are disgusting, i only do this cos im worried a human being can sui, im not a white knight. ever tried to be a decent human being in your life ? like once ?

yet these good samaritan, kind people are NOWHERE to be seen when a male opens "imma end it tonight" thread. it gets only 1 "livestream it faggot" reply.

Just lol at this community.

No, that maimon dude.
Don't know anything about him, just that he is clearly better than me and that I want to kill him.
You know I used to be semi high status at lookism at some point :D...
But it is pretty brutal.competition out there. So yeah she prob has way better offers overall.

I also love how all the good hearted people come outta woods when its a female threathing to sui. 10 pages of asskissers trying to "help" her. and when u call em out on their BS;

>you are disgusting, i only do this cos im worried a human being can sui, im not a white knight. ever tried to be a decent human being in your life ? like once ?

yet these good samaritian, kind people are NOWHERE to be seen when a male opens "imma end it tonight" thread. it gets only 1 "livestream it faggot" reply.

Just lol at this community.
The problem is that when a truecel,or oldcel (like me) suicide it is very rationalnchoice. And I personally wouldn't even want someonebto persuade me not to do it. I have no futute and my life is about to go from bad to worse.

For her however It is not the case,so imo I can understand why would people go out of their way to help her.

The problem is that when a truecel,or oldcel (like me) suicide it is very rationalnchoice. And I personally wouldn't even want someonebto persuade me not to do it. I have no futute and my life is about to go from bad to worse.

For her however It is not the case,so imo I can understand why would people go out of their way to help her.
bullshit, it doesnt have to be an oldcel or truecel

just 2 days ago an teenager kid offed himself and nobody gave a single shred of shit until he did it. on r9k/looksim/incels there are many yougn kids threathing to sui, yet you cant find these "good hearted people only trying to help cos they are good person and they are not whiteknighting"

go open a thread on lookism or here as a 17yo male saying u'll legit sui
the only reply u'll get will be "livestream it fag im bored here" and thats it.

when theres a foid all these good people come outta woods for "only help cos they feel bad"

incel/psl community is cucked to the bone. not any different than any normie reddit sub

Last edited:
bullshit, it doesnt have to be an oldcel or truecel

just 2 days ago an teenager kid offed himself and nobody gave a single shred of shit until he did it. on r9k/looksim/incels there are many yougn kids threathing to sui, yet you cant find these "good hearted people only trying to help cos they are good person and they are not whiteknighting"

go open a thread on lookism or here as a 17yo male saying u'll legit sui
the only reply u'll get will be "livestream it fag im bored here" and thats it.

when theres a foid all these good people come outta woods for "only help cos they feel bad"

cringe af..
Yeah I agree in those cases.

I don't think this girl is ok after all of the shaming she got. Accepting women here is unnacceptable but she was a bigger trucel than most of the users here and probably won't last long without a suicide.
omg stop defending her you cuck. She is a femoid if she wanted to she could have easily gotten a mate. She wasn't even ugly, an uglier woman was on these very forums and was older with a much sadder story and she was rejected from the site and didn't cry about it to get attention like this slut. She acts so victimized when she just mad she can't pull a chad. She would reject all the guys here in a flash she was a fakecel upset she wasn't top tier Stacy (like if that matter for girls cause they can still pull several orbiters). So good job in proving you are a white knight cuck

You know I used to be semi high status at lookism at some point :D...
But it is pretty brutal.competition out there. So yeah she prob has way better offers overall.

Extra cucked.

you need to be banned, you are making fucking horrible posts.

she didnt take any "shaming" he got countless whitenights on lookism who called her delusional and a 7/10. countless asskissers on her youtube account as well. Mind u we dont know how big of an orbiter army she has cos most of the orbiters will prolly contact her on DM/PM.

>she was a bigger trucel than most of the users here

as fake as this forum userbase is, she is only truer than you.

god you people make me cringe so bad. I know mods here will do nothing but reported nevertheless.
I don't talk about this youtube whore. I'm talking about user here with name @Chewbacca . She's a legit 0/10, I don't see how anyone could date her or even have a conversation with her without being disgusted.

I don't talk about this youtube whore. I'm talking about user here with name @Chewbacca . She's a legit 0/10, I don't see how anyone could date her or even have a conversation with her without being disgusted.
Yeah the youtube whore is a prime female who I can see an army would date.

This girl didn't though.
We can't let ourselves become the very people who bullied us.
Stop being such a white knight beta cuck, the only illness she is suffering from is extreme narcissism. Shes doing this for attention 100%, $1 trillion says that she will be alive 24 hours form now. 100% of female suicide attempts are done to attention whore.

I like whoever put the 3 tags up there

Yeah. That girl was truly hideous.

JFL she had a lesbian sex experience.