Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think that you just killed someone Minjaze

Akarin

Akarin

lolicel
-
https://lookism.net/Thread-I-will-hopefully-die-tonight

@Minjaze isn't that this thicc beast?

What did he do?

I doubt that she is serious about it

Screenshot 2018 03 19 17 37 56

this what happened when I clicked on her profile, that's some doki doki literature club shit :feelsmega:

Please stop dude.
I feel shitty enough already.

More attention-whoring (but most likely just a troll) from our "favorite" attention whore.

edit: Upon further investigation, it looks like her actual writing style.

She will fail her suicide like most females and will most likely just reduce her SMV. Femoids attempt "suicide" for attention, males actually fucking do it most of the time.

Last edited:
I really cannot stand the majority of women and their attitude but she is mentally ill as FUCK, holy shit. She really seems to be serious about this. I feel really bad, imagine being an average looking girl with tons of privilege in life but being so fucked in the head that you can't even take advantage of it. it's like being born as a chadlite but seeing one or two flaws in your face and thinking it's so over that you should shoot yourself

Oh well whatever. She wouldn't touch any guy here with a 30ft pole anyway.

You teencels/youngcels here should date this foid. Might be too late tho

Why are you giving her attention ? She would probably fuck off if we ignored her.

What the fuck can a incel male do to get this much recognition and following besides going full ER. JFL FEMALES CAN NEVER KNOW TRUE LONELINESS/WORTHLESSNESS

I really cannot stand the majority of women and their attitude but she is mentally ill as FUCK, holy shit. She really seems to be serious about this. I feel really bad, imagine being an average looking girl with tons of privilege in life but being so fucked in the head that you can't even take advantage of it. it's like being born as a chadlite but seeing one or two flaws in your face and thinking it's so over that you should shoot yourself

Oh well whatever. She wouldn't touch any guy here with a 30ft pole anyway.
that's her reaction after seeing an ugly male within 10 meters radius

ezgif-5-6e85d14977.gif

Good. Femshits are a liability who ruin anything they touch.

Guys, stop making fun of her - she clearly has mental problems.
I know I wronged her as well, but at least I'm trying to atone. I'm legit worried about her.

You teencels/youngcels here should date this foid. Might be too late tho
I gladly would but I don't live near her and I was a shitty e-bf so I don't think it would happen.

ezgif-5-6e85d14977.gif

What i find amusing with female nature is that even tho they feel they are ugly ... they still post vids and pics for attention. Like wtf

I know I wronged her as well, but at least I'm trying to atone. I'm legit worried about her.
Then contact her privately

They make fun of us for our problems. We make fun of them. This isn't a case of "just be the better man" this is fucking war. They want us fucking dead, and ANY weakness you show will spell your doom.

So no, she deserves all the fucking shit she gets.

Why are you giving her attention ? She would probably fuck off if we ignored her.

Look at the lookism cucks worshipping her, ERfuel

she is a female lol, she is not going to kill herself

They make fun of us for our problems. We make fun of them. This isn't a case of "just be the better man" this is fucking war. They want us fucking dead, and ANY weakness you show will spell your doom.

So no, she deserves all the fucking shit she gets.
This girl didn't though.
We can't let ourselves become the very people who bullied us.

calm down she will probably end up puking like a cat

you need to take a really massive dose of pannadol to die from that

This girl didn't though.
We can't let ourselves become the very people who bullied us.

And that's why you will always fail. You don't realize women are cruel, sick beasts who have zero compassion. You trying to somehow be "unlike them" is basically going onto the front line with a sign that says "Shoot me".

She had NO place in an incel forum, yet she still wormed herself in like a fucking pest. Nobody wanted her, and the people who did she fucked over HARD.
And she'll never go through with it anyway. They do it more for attention and pity than anything else, and it worked on you.

calm down she will probably end up puking like a cat

you need to take a really massive dose of pannadol to die from that
I know, but I still feel terrible for her because she'll keep doing this and might succeed one day.
I love her.

That girl can easily find a nice boyfriend , don't help her you cucks, she wants to dig her own grave , that's her problem.

mentally unstable kids.

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this? Who is the girl? What the fuck happened?

Can someone give me a quick rundown on this? Who is the girl? What the fuck happened?
she's a 16yo girl who was filming pro-incel videos on youtube and had tons of orbiters. Minjaze recognized her because he used to be her internet cuck and then went to le SeRioUS HaKKurZ forum called 4cuck and gave them info about her (I wasn't following that part so I might be wrong) after this I don't even know what happened

ezgif-5-6e85d14977.gif
i like this version better

also hate her and minjaze

0 chance she did it and she is just attention whoring. minjaze was also r/FA cuck and ripping on incels until they exiled him from r/FA.

edit. nvm cant upload the gif for some reason. its the "when the mog hits" version

Lol mate, come on don't give yourself false hope, she would never date you.
She already did, it was an online relationship but still.
Even if she wouldn't (not that I deserve her love after the way I acted) I could still be her friend and help her.

i like this version better

also hate her and minjaze

0 chance she did it and she is just attention whoring. minjaze was also r/FA cuck and ripping on incels until they exiled him from r/FA.
I ain't a cuck, nor did I ever insult incels.
I just have SOME fucking compassion and remorse.

What i find amusing with female nature is that even tho they feel they are ugly ... they still post vids and pics for attention. Like wtf

Lmao. Believe me, they know they're not ugly. They get attention by presenting themselves as attractive, yet attainable.
"hollywood ugly". or "girl next door". like this.

a normal women can almost never be ugly because looks are their only value; they're born to be cute and always have features that make them so.
Notice how, like for 80% of women, if she were a male (that is, a male with an identical degree and nature of physical development) , she would be ugly and incel.

Last edited:
She is completely insane
she's trolling or her father was invading her bath time since age of 2

there is no way a woman can be that autistic, she can open tinder and find 20 boyfriends within 30 minutes

She already did, it was an online relationship but still.
Even if she wouldn't (not that I deserve her love after the way I acted) I could still be her friend and help her.
Online relationships don't count tbh

She shut down her youtube account

she's trolling or her father was invading her bath time since age of 2

there is no way a woman can be that autistic, she can open tinder and find 20 boyfriends within 30 minutes
She can find Chads and Normies easily and it doesn't make any sense to look on these forums for a partner. She has to suffer from severe mental issues or she is the best troll since @Harvey_Weinstein_Hero