Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think that you have to be tall even just to betabux

Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
I can honestly say I've never seen a couple where the guy was shorter than the girl, no matter how he looked like. That got me thinking, are manlets even doomed out from betabuxing completely? I think they are. Foids can put up with only a certain amount of subhumanity, but only if the guy is rich AND TALLER than them. With so many options available, why would foids date a rich manlet if they can date a rich and tall ogre? I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, maybe their thirst of luxuries overpowers their most primitive instincts, what you think?

I'm afraid you are right, the game is over for manlets even if they are rich. :blackpill:

Enough of this tall height bs, yes it matters but face is way way more important

just be taller than the girl

Damn it took you this long to realize it? how tall are you?
I'm 6 ft or so but it doesn't matter cause I'm fat, hairy, ugly and low IQ. Foids are scared of me.

I'm 6 ft or so but it doesn't matter cause I'm fat, hairy, ugly and low IQ. Foids are scared of me.
Low IQ u can fix (yes u can, just do more and more mental work), fat too, hairy I guess also. But ugly is damning (along height, but more marginally)

you have to be a well adjusted guy to betabuxx a foid that isn't complete garbage
otherwise you'll end up with a mentally ill ethnic one

if you are handsome manlet,you can still statusmax on tiktok and get laid

just be taller than the girl
*be taller then the girl, her past boyfriends, and her girlfriend's boyfriends and don't be under 6 ft

I can honestly say I've never seen a couple where the guy was shorter than the girl, no matter how he looked like. That got me thinking, are manlets even doomed out from betabuxing completely? I think they are. Foids can put up with only a certain amount of subhumanity, but only if the guy is rich AND TALLER than them. With so many options available, why would foids date a rich manlet if they can date a rich and tall ogre? I don't know, maybe I'm wrong, maybe their thirst of luxuries overpowers their most primitive instincts, what you think?
You can not donate your sperm if you are below 5,8. So yes.

How can face copers deny the heightpill?

JFL at saying face is "way more important" than height

If you didnt have height and only face, you would literally just be a chad head with no body:feelskek:

You need at least a decent height to get a date. Cope if you think a woman will date a man with the height of a child just because he has a warrior skull :feelshaha:

Low IQ u can fix (yes u can, just do more and more mental work), fat too, hairy I guess also. But ugly is damning (along height, but more marginally)
You're low iq because you aren't fixing the fixable things you fat cunt.

Eat less, and take care of your body hair you muppet.

You're low iq because you aren't fixing the fixable things you fat cunt.

Eat less, and take care of your body hair you muppet.
Also no you cannot "improve iq" but you actually can fix some ugly depending on what it is

manlets are fucked since they were in the womb.