Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think that we incels are the exceptions

P

PussyIsAHumanNeed

Greycel
I sadly think so now, I used to think that the 80/20 rule was right, to feel less alone and to pretend that the 80% of men are in my same situation, but I see couples everywhere in the street, and on YouTube I see people that talk about their sexual experiences everywhere, comments and creators, in one video I saw people, both male and female, talk about their bodycount of +30 and I was depressed after it

Ig women just hate men who don't actively kiss their feet and make us jealous by picking one from the sea of normies having a normie bf who we all know is getting cucked.

Last edited:
Ig women just hate men who don't actively kiss their feet and make us jealous by having a normie bf who we all know is getting cucked.
this is why I don't use Instagram

The amount of simping a normie does is disturbing I lost all my real life friends because one ugly girl didn't like me

No pandering to low IQ NTs.

Of course we're the exception. The raw uncut truth is that the 80/20 rule doesnt mean 80% of men arent having sex. Thats absurd and retarded. Just that the 80% of men have to resort to simping, betabuxxing and on top of that having no or low standards just to get lame starfish missionary sex. Meanwhile the 20%(chad) is having the best and the most filthy nasty freaky sex ever. Which most of the 80% will only experience a handful of times in their life.

how it happened ?

Thank you. I'll explain:

Chad1

Chad2

Cookies

Over