Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think that I’ve got by far the worst genetic combo to date.

• Thread starter Deleted member 32197
  • Start date
Deleted member 32197

Deleted member 32197

Defectivecel / KHHV / Autistcel / Genetic trash ™
-
Here is a list of things that make me an incel:

- Autism

-Comically large nose

-big ears

- Several other mental disorders besides autism ( Ocd, psychosis, depression)

- Recessed jawline, to the point where my jawline seems to be non-existent.

-5’9 ( I know that isn’t really that bad of a height to have, but that isn’t enough for foids in the year of our lord 2021).

-Speech impediment

-Overall, an ugly and hideous looking face.

-Mixed race ( literally the mutt meme).

Did it ever begin for me? I feel like God handcrafted me as some sort of huge joke to be honest with you.

@GeneticTrashLoser
@ThePopeofCope

Here is a list of things that make me an incel:

- Autism

-Comically large nose

-big ears

- Several other mental disorders besides autism ( Ocd, psychosis, depression)

- Recessed jawline, to the point where my jawline seems to be non-existent.

-5’9 ( I know that isn’t really that bad of a height to have, but that isn’t enough for foids in the year of our lord 2021).

-Speech impediment

-Overall, an ugly and hideous looking face.

-Mixed race ( literally the mutt meme).

Did it ever begin for me? I feel like God handcrafted me as some sort of huge joke to be honest with you.

@GeneticTrashLoser
@ThePopeofCope
You chromosomal or nah?

No, brocel, didn't mean it as an insult, just wondering.
Oh, I have the average amount of chromosomes (23). But I still lost the genetic lottery, due to the reasons mentioned above. And i’m still severely mentall ill as well. My brain chemistry is so fucked up, I can’t even explain it because I can’t even comprehend how fucked I am. Look at some of my posts, and you can see how mental I can be sometimes. Also, I’m very ugly as well. So, even though I was luckily born with a normal amount of chromosomes, I still lost the genetic lottery by a long shot.

Oh, I have the average amount of chromosomes (23). But I still lost the genetic lottery, due to the reasons mentioned above. And i’m still severely mentall ill as well. My brain chemistry is so fucked up, I can’t even explain it because I can’t even comprehend how fucked I am. Look at some of my posts, and you can see how mental I can be sometimes. Also, I’m very ugly as well. So, even though I was luckily born with a normal amount of chromosomes, I still lost the genetic lottery by a long shot.
High five for looking ugly.

Good luck brocel. I hope your brain feels better.

High five for looking ugly.

Good luck brocel. I hope your brain feels better.
I hope you can feel better as well, brocel :) But sadly, my mental state has deteriorated to the point where it will never get better. It never began for me.

God is faggot. He likes watching this shit show

God is faggot. He likes watching this shit show
Meanwhile, there are men out there who are fucking 10 women a day and are more successful than i’ll ever be. All I really want is a loving parnter and to be accepted by society ( In the sense that everyone that I come across stops shitting on me once and for all). They say that God is loving, and yet he creates people like me.

I’m sorry it had to be this way brocel :feelsbadman:

Meanwhile, there are men out there who are fucking 10 women a day and are more successful than i’ll ever be. All I really want is a loving parnter and to be accepted by society ( In the sense that everyone that I come across stops shitting on me once and for all). They say that God is loving, and yet he creates people like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back