Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think tall guys 6'2+ can't really be incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Height is the most important feature that can't be changed in any case (leg lengthening only extends roughly 2 inches and makes your bones extremely fragile).

... Face is still the de facto most important.

@Dregster666 @Legendarywristcel Share your thoughts.

As for the thread: The OP is yet another low iq graycel attempting to stir up yet another shitstorm further dividing this community, and with another durr hurr tallcels can't be incel durr hurr.

Seriously, we have many users here who're 6'3 and up and yet they're here. Foids will take a 5'9 Chadfaced man over a 6'4 average faced man. No ifs ands or buts.
Basement Dweller IQ thread tbh from a greycel no less

OP doesn't know how to rate faces. He probably sees plenty of tall guys with girls and then thinks those men are ugly.

I agree, height gives you an unbelievable advantage. Most women have a minimum height requirement to even consider dating a guy. There may be a few rare tall incels, but generally speaking they'll have a much greater chance of ascending than the 5'3" manlet. Even if they think the short guy is cute, his height takes him out of the game.

somebody needs to post that 20/20 segment on short men and dating again.

@Eskimocel thoughts?

6'4 means fuckall if you're white in the Midwest and southern areas

It sets you apart though. Average height in the US is 5' 9". So you need to be 6 ft + to be well above average.

Agree tbh. Height is the male equivalent of big boobs.

They can, but it requires a very ugly face.

It sets you apart though. Average height in the US is 5' 9". So you need to be 6 ft + to be well above average.
In the Midwest and southern states the average for white men is around 6'1-6'2

The stats are SEVERELY skewed by ethnics and oldcels

In the Midwest and southern states the average for white men is around 6'1-6'2

The stats are SEVERELY skewed by ethnics and oldcels

Can back this up

walk through any college campus and it will be very hard to see a white guy (meaning blue or green eyes) under 6'1 or so

Can back this up

walk through any college campus and it will be very hard to see a white guy (meaning blue or green eyes) under 6'1 or so
It's why ethnics say stupid shit like "you can't be incel and white", "over 6 ft = slayer" when every single white guy meets those standards in those places. It's average as fuck. To stand out as a white guy you need to be like 2m or chadlite at the very least.

It's because they're so far off the mark that they cope by thinking that no, it's the white guys that are fakecels, they can't handle accepting they're just genetic trash that it's almost comedy levels over for them

Sure, any average white guy is a million times off better than the average curry, but shit is still shit one just may be less disgusting to women

Last edited:
Height is the most important feature that can't be changed in any case (leg lengthening only extends roughly 2 inches and makes your bones extremely fragile).

... Face is still the de facto most important.
It can go to like 6-7 inches though with 2 surgeries

You are short in 2020 bro
Water is wet nigga. You think I don't already know that?

Everyday I hate myself for my subhuman height and it makes me want to rope.

face > height

but ofc a too shitty face or being too short is both a death sentence