Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think tall guys 6'2+ can't really be incel

• Thread starter Deleted member 25467
  • Start date
Deleted member 25467

Deleted member 25467

Hispanic manletcel just waiting to perish
-
Barring facially-deformed men, I think if you're that tall you can't be incel. You could even get a girl one point above your looksmatch. There's just so many girls that fetishize height (especially short women) that they would be willing to date you just based on your height alone. If a good-looking girl says she's dated average-looking guys before, it almost certainly means she's dated an average-looking tall man. Your height alone can supersede your looks.

Height > face.
I can't stand tall"cels".

I'm 176cm (5'9.25") and even I disagree with this shit.

Height wont save you if you have a sub5 face.

Face>Height

I wish I was tall so I wasn't disrespected 24/7 for being short by literally everyone

Not in 2020 tho. This shit might would've worked 10 or 15 years ago. But now, even an below average foid, can easily find a tall guy, with an average face, who would be ready to date her, in a heart beat.

Face>Height
Did you grow 1cm? I thought you were 175cm?

if that's the case then FaceandLMS is not incel and he's a larp because he's 6'3

You need to have a harmonious balance between your features, you can be tall as hell but if your face is shit then your height is meaningless.

I'm 6'0 and I always get rejected because I have a 2/10 face:receding hairline, bug eyes, glasses, round face, recessed chin, wide nose, etc

If you think you can attract women with height alone then you're retarded man

Disagree. There was a 6'1-ish guy in my college class last semester and he was definitly an incel.

Horrible frame, tiny wrists, tiny hands, cringey voice, stutter, gross hair, etc.

It's rare, but not impossible.

if that's the case then FaceandLMS is not incel and he's a larp because he's 6'3

You need to have a harmonious balance between your features, you can be tall as hell but if your face is shit then your height is meaningless.

I'm 6'0 and I always get rejected because I have a 2/10 face:receding hairline, bug eyes, glasses, round face, recessed chin, wide nose, etc

If you think you can attract women with height alone then you're retarded man

Faceandlms is ugly but he exaggerates like hell. He likes to pretend he looks like a monster. How the fuck did I know a black guy who is 6'1, 4/10 and has a gummy smile and he married a 6 asian?

Disagree. There was a 6'1-ish guy in my college class last semester and he was definitly an incel.

Horrible frame, tiny wrists, tiny hands, cringey voice, stutter, gross hair, etc.

It's rare, but not impossible.

How the heck did you know he was incel though? Lmao. You'd be surprised.

I kind of agree, but I would put it at 6'3"+.
The heightpill is the most basic blackpill, every single normie is aware of its realities. It's laughable how many "blackpilled" incels underestimate how much women fetishize height. A tall height is the first trait they look for in a man.

Didn't you say you were 170 cm once?
Yes I did, but that was ONLY done to avoid being doxxed after a looksmaxx thread was posted.

Ever since March 25, 2020 I've been claiming 176cm (5'9.25")

Yes I did, but that was ONLY done to avoid being doxxed after a looksmaxx thread was posted.

Ever since March 25, 2020 I've been claiming 176cm (5'9.25")
You autistic nigger you rememeber the EXACT date. :feelshaha: :feelsokman:

A really tall average-faced guy is considered AT LEAST a 7 by a lot of women.
100% true from what I've seen. Seen average/a little below average looking guys slay because of a good tall body.

THIS IS NOT TRUE

Nice emotional response bro. Reads as if a foid wrote it
100% true from what I've seen. Seen average/a little below average looking guys slay because of a good tall body.

1399045137 adriana lima marko jaric zoom

Model Adriana Lima with her ex-husband Marko Jaric, with whom she had 2 children with. This woman could have almost any man she wanted. Do you think she dated him because of his looks? Lmao. She chose height over looks. He's (6'7) she's (5'10).

Not in 2020 tho. This shit might would've worked 10 or 15 years ago. But now, even an below average foid, can easily find a tall guy, with an average face, who would be ready to date her, in a heart beat.
this, jfl if you think foids are gonna date a 6'2 sub 4 facial curry

I kind of agree, but I would put it at 6'3"+.
The heightpill is the most basic blackpill, every single normie is aware of its realities. It's laughable how many "blackpilled" incels underestimate how much women fetishize height. A tall height is the first trait they look for in a man.
based

How the heck did you know he was incel though? Lmao. You'd be surprised.
Because he was uglier than me and literally acted like the most stereotypical nerd you can think of

Face>Height

Bullshit. Face >>> height > body

Wrong quote, lol

Not true. Face >>> height > frame. The average woman out there would probably rather date a 5'9" guy with a giga Chad face than a 6'4" guy with an ugly or average face.

@Dregster666 @Legendarywristcel Share your thoughts.

As for the thread: The OP is yet another low iq graycel attempting to stir up yet another shitstorm further dividing this community, and with another durr hurr tallcels can't be incel durr hurr.

Seriously, we have many users here who're 6'3 and up and yet they're here. Foids will take a 5'9 Chadfaced man over a 6'4 average faced man. No ifs ands or buts.

even being 5'10 would give me huge advantage here

I knew a 6' 5 currycel in school. There are always a couple exceptions to the rule but I agree height is in the top 2 for most important features.

As for the thread: The OP is yet another low iq graycel attempting to stir up yet another shitstorm further dividing this community, and with another durr hurr tallcels can't be incel durr hurr.

Seriously, we have many users here who're 6'3 and up and yet they're here. Foids will take a 5'9 Chadfaced man over a 6'4 average faced man. No ifs ands or buts.

True. I think it depends on location as well. In the west, 6 4 might give you an advantage with foids who have a height fetish. Where i live, foids are super short so if you mog them by a good 6 inches, thats enough.

Id gladly trade 4 inches of height for a better face.
View attachment 253162

Model Adriana Lima with her ex-husband Marko Jaric, with whom she had 2 children with. This woman could have almost any man she wanted. Do you think she dated him because of his looks? Lmao. She chose height over looks. He's (6'7) she's (5'10).

I agree height matters, no doubt about it. If you take all guys who are non-incels in the west, iam sure we'd find a good number of tallfags with incel tier faces. Its just not true where i live where money and facial attractiveness are put on a pedestal.

Last edited:
Repeat after me:
HEIGHT BY ITSELF DOES NOT DO SHIT

Completely, many tall people who are ugly and balding get good looking women. Many athletes like that, fucked up jaws and teeth, balding but they are tall and muscular and slay.

First and foremost is SIZE AND STRENGTH.

Lol I think of the captain america movie, he goes straight from incel to gigachad just through increased height, frame and muscle.

how many europeans showed up to say 6'2 is manlet?

True. I think it depends on location as well. In the west, 6 4 might give you an advantage with foids who have a height fetish. Where i live, foids are super short so if you mog them by a good 6 inches, thats enough.

Id gladly trade 4 inches of height for a better face.

I agree height matters, no doubt about it. If you take all guys who are non-incels in the west, iam sure we'd find a good number of tallfags with incel tier faces. Its just not true where i live where money and facial attractiveness are put on a pedestal.
6'4 means fuckall if you're white in the Midwest and southern areas

women can and will still pretty much run from you if your 6'2 and have other things not on point (e.g face or haircut)

Not true. Face >>> height > frame. The average woman out there would probably rather date a 5'9" guy with a giga Chad face than a 6'4" guy with an ugly or average face.

Everyone wants me (a manlet) dead!

height is cope without frame

If he is 5/10 there's no way a tallfag can be incel.

Probably but in certain countries.
In balkan being 6'6 wont help you but maybe in Asia or US it would

Is female height fetish more of a USA thing? No female ever jumped on my dick because I'm 6'4... My brain is fucked up and I'm not facially attractive though.

I believe height only multiplies your SMV if you're already good looking (6+ face) and preferably NT.

Last edited: