Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think some girl took a pic of me as I was PUAceling

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★
I was trying to conversate with a foid and she held her phone up to shoulder level like taking a pic... She was trying to disguise it like she was texting. Gosh I can just imagine my sad picture making the rounds on her social media right now...

Oh god what have I done???? It's all over. Women won't stop humiliating me. This is basically my fate now:

0fb780fbd6fe82ec676dd2cfa7ce49c2.jpg

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

"Just cold approach, bro."

enjoy being circulated around twitter uploaded by a hole with a queer flag lol

i hate it when strangers take a pic of me. i will go er on the next one who does it, srs.

You'll end up like that retard Dan Cilley

39875_12289466_10205547155624168_1158848000128028343_n.jpg

why. WHY did you decide to cold approach jfl did we teach u nothing

I was trying to conversate with a foid and she held her phone up to shoulder level like taking a pic... She was trying to disguise it like she was texting. Gosh I can just imagine my sad picture making the rounds on her social media right now...

Oh god what have I done???? It's all over. Women won't stop humiliating me. This is basically my fate now:

0fb780fbd6fe82ec676dd2cfa7ce49c2.jpg

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Why even waste your time cold appraoching? :feelskek:

Why even waste your time cold approaching? :feelskek:

Ever since my realization of this clown world and my pointless existence, I have only become more masochistic and lowinhib...