Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming I think Skyrim is coming back

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Yes, I mean original skyrim and not elder scrolls lol, look at this

Reminds me of DayZ mod times, when Arma 2 was a simple game then somebody decided to make a DayZ mod out of arma 2 and arma became popular due to dayz. Now look, Skyrim has been offline game for quite few years and some modders took 3 years to make a multiplayer mode, I think it's legit coming back to life tbhngl. Fuck It would be so great just to join a server with shit tons of people. Maybe modders would remove spawnkilling or whatever, I won't be surprised if they gonna add currency or some shit later on, so good thb ngl.

Skyrim has been milked to death tbh. Bethesda need to move on.

It's amazing that Skyrim and oblivion have remained relevant for so long. They have stood the test of time.

Skyrim has been milked to death tbh. Bethesda need to move on.
Bathesda obviously didn't mod the skryim to multiplayer. Other people did, also just lol @ these comments

It's amazing that Skyrim and oblivion have remained relevant for so long. They have stood the test of time.
yes borat tbhtbhngl

Awesome, community mods always add longevity to a game

This game was one of my biggest copes in the past

damn I'm going to tell my dad he loves this game

I remember multiplayer skyrim existing ages ago.

Bethesda deserve to die after what they did with fallout 76

Never played it, might check it out.

I coped with this game before I knew what cope was. It's a great game but mods make it 100x times better.

ALL HAIL TO ULFRIC, YOU ARE A HIGH KING, IN YOUR GREAT HONOR WE DRINK AND WE SING

Never played it, might check it out.
Do so.

I never played Skyrim, but I put so many hours in Oblivion, loved that game

I think so too.