Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think safe spaces are retarded but ironically this forum is a safe space

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
It's the only forum where I can talk about anything I want and complain without worrying someone will call me "loser", "incel", "creep", "virgin with rage" or whatever. Also it's one of the few places where I don't have to read normies and Chads bragging (or larping, you never know) about how much sex and dates they get, how much money they have or how much they can bench press.

Being themed for a specific topic isn't the same as a being a safe space. There's disagreements here everyday

same, honestly a hassle to not be able to complain anywhere, especially when it comes to women and their bullshit rape or violence allegations

i like this forum cuz there no hypocrisy and false smiles

It may be a safe space but the reason behind is justified. Every single soypiller with no exception argues in bad faith and is dishonest, so letting them poison the well is counter productive and doesn't grant anything positive out of it.

No, it's not. People are fighting over stupid shit all day here. Just look at the insane amount of insults under each race threads. JFL.
It may be a safe space but the reason behind is justified. Every single soypiller with no exception argues in bad faith and is dishonest, so letting them poison the well is counter productive and doesn't grant anything positive out of it.
It's not though. Like, I could insult you right now and I won't be kicked out. And you could've insulted OP and you'd still be allowed to post. Safe spaces don't work like this. You're not allowed to expresses yourself in a safe space cuz it might offend someone. Reddit is a safe space. Reddit will ban you for saying faggot or tranny. I could say that all day here, and nothing would happen.

Last edited:
Not exactly a safe space in a PC sjw kind of way. But I get your point.

what's safe space

But what about the LGBT community and how they have safe spaces
They do and restrictions are harsher. I like this place more than anything, it's more open ideas to any other space in my opinion for incels at least.

I think the brocels here recognise that half the posts here are just due to rage, loneliness, cope or autistic humour so we have a wider tolerance to content.
Which kinda does make this place safe, in a way, but when it gets nasty it gets nasty because subhuman faces come with subhuman brains.

I think the brocels here recognise that half the posts here are just due to rage, loneliness, cope or autistic humour so we have a wider tolerance to content.
Which kinda does make this place safe, in a way, but when it gets nasty it gets nasty because subhuman faces come with subhuman brains.
Lol. Subhuman faces come with subhuman brains part made me laugh.

But what about the LGBT community and how they have safe spaces
fags dont need safe spaces they are tolerated nearly everywhere and have numerous guaranteed rights i dare you to call someone a fag in a university campus and not end up with a giant legal case against you for hate speach

unironically this is the only space for single and lonely and excluded men to vent and talk about their issues and struggles, mens issues always get ridiculed and downplayed and youre automatically a villain to fags and foids and normies and bluepilled incels due to your looks.

if you go to reddit or a therapist and talk about your issues in the same manner you will only get gaslighted, attacked and even having your issues used against you if you have a public account with your social media linked.

it's one of the few places where I don't have to read normies and Chads bragging (or larping, you never know) about how much sex and dates they get, how much money they have or how much they can bench press.

People will always look for a “safe space” where they can freely promote their ideology. There’s a problem when a public forum is made into a “safe space” for one particular idea, but people ultimately seek like minded individuals

I don't think safe spaces are that bad in most cases, tbh.

Especially when we're marginalized by the general population and kicked off of every platform. We have to have some form of gatekeeping to avoid the blackpill being watered down, too.

It is ironic though how we have a large subset of LGBT folks going against us on bluepilled echo chambers like IncelTear and "teasing" us specifically for having a safe space, when a large chunk of them practically rely on safe spaces for some way or another.

This forum needs to be made private to truly be a safe place because, you know, they’re watching us.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back