Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think Russia should have not backed ethnic Russians in ex-Soviet Union countries

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
All ethnic Russians in the former Soviet Union countries can get Russian passports and move to Russia. And millions of them have done that over the years since the Soviet Union fell apart. In retrospect I think the Russian government should have told the ethnic Russians who decided to stay in those other countries, they are on their own. Russia has enough problems internally as it is.

For example the ethnic Russians in Ukraine. If they were too stupid to hold onto power in Ukraine when they had power up until 2014.. whose problem is that. At first I thought Russia should have just stuck with supplying them money, weapons, ammo, supplies and mercenaries. But thinking about it further I now believe even that was a bad idea.

Its better to just deal with the state of Ukraine, and say its an internal Ukrainian issue. Russia can get the ethnic Russians from Ukraine as they emigrate to Russia. If the Donbas ethnic Russians want to make their own country they can raise an army and fight it out.

I thin NATO should have been disbanded post 1991

The US won't give up territory we have taken over without a serious fight. On the other hand the countries in the Empire they demand and get actual seats at the table in the Empire itself, with the multinational institutions of the Empire like NATO.

Same with the Soviet Union it wasn't going to give up territory without a serious fight. But when it imploded economically and everybody all at once left the Warsaw Pact and the Soviet Republics left the Soviet Union itself.. there was nothing the Russian state could do.

big cope NATO has to exist to bully the filthy mongol rape baby blooded Russian communist scum.