Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I think one of my classmates is a bluepilled incel.

YellowJesus

YellowJesus

Better drink a coffee than suicide
★★★
He is literally the stereotypical nerd(doesnt wear glasses like me so he mogs me), he seems very high IQ because he legit studies all day despite the fact that he has absolutely no understanding of the world nor relationships hence why sometimes he tries to talk speak about those things, but he is so bluepilled that he speaks non-sense, even normies school him. He is definitely not good looking and it looks like he's trying to fit in by wearing thug clothes and rocking a buzzcut(jfl) with an arched line on the side.
I once wanted to try bring him near blackpilled ideas, but I gave up the idea whenever I see him posting on his instagram's account the most 50yo type looking photos with weird, out of context philosophical quotes.
Once u see him u already know he is a ITcel by the way he moves, talk and dresses(Doesn't always wear thug clothes, sometimes he wears trekking boots at school with the typical checkered shirt). Too funny when he tries to play basketball, he tryhards while moving clanky as fuck and gets mogged by the 6'2 black guy. Everyone makes fun of him and I kinda feel bad, but I also wouldn't help him, because he is low iq to not realize his situation.

Last edited:
I hope the blackpill will find this dude.
Imagine being that fucked up and think that you actually have a chance jfl

I hope the blackpill will find this dude.
Imagine being that fucked up and think that you actually have a chance jfl
I didn't mention how he tries so hard to be NT with girls, despite looking even more autistic than he might be already.
I hope he is just very intelligent and that explains his behaviours at times, but yeah he definitely needs the pill

Most incels are bluepilled incels in denial

I didn't mention how he tries so hard to be NT with girls, despite looking even more autistic than he might be already.
I hope he is just very intelligent and that explains his behaviours at times, but yeah he definitely needs the pill
Brutal, he really looks like a desperate case.

Most incels are bluepilled incels in denial
True, most are aware of being ugly, but they don't understand why and fall into the redpill cope "just be confident bro" "the worst she can say is no bro"

That's brutal ngl, I feel sorry for him, but this made me laugh, lack of self awareness is awful, is he ok at basketball at least?
He is definitely not good looking and it looks like he's trying to fit in by wearing thug clothes and rocking a buzzcut(jfl) with an arched line on the side.

That's brutal ngl, I feel sorry for him, but this made me laugh, lack of self awareness is awful, is he ok at basketball at least?
How can I explain it for you visually, let me think.
You see,
he is like a crab, a fast one, trying to grab something that he cannot reach by being 5'8 and when he has the ball he shoots so hard for no reason so the ball never gets in. His ball handling is so bad, because he looks at the ball all the time while slapping it for 10 seconds before it slips away.

How can I explain it for you visually, let me think.
You see,
he is like a crab, a fast one, trying to grab something that he cannot reach by being 5'8 and when he has the ball he shoots so hard for no reason so the ball never gets in. His ball handling is so bad, because he looks at the ball all the time while slapping it for 10 seconds before it slips away.
The second hand embarrassment I'm getting from this is killing me:fuk:

He'll be here soon enough once he has his awakening moment.