Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think my piece of shit "mother" will rope after she turns into a raisin.

• Thread starter Deleted member 34074
  • Start date
Deleted member 34074

Deleted member 34074

Jester of Nihilism
-
She is desperately buying keratin based shit to try to preserve her subhuman looks :feelshaha: , she is already a 50 years old hag and she is going insane cuz she fears aging so much hahaha:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: , I will leave my shithouse soon but i seriusly cant wait to see her suffer , For some insane reason she is still obsessed with her looks even if she is only able to attract indigenous looking prieto shitskins and she still needs to give them money :feelshaha::feelshaha: fucking shit she is the most pathetic foid in this shithole planet , She will become a fucking raisin soon and i will laught at her and make her cry and suffer for everything she did to me :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
what she did to you

Foids go cray cray when they lose the only thing that matters to them.... Chad's attention.

Foids go cray cray when they lose the only thing that matters to them.... Chad's attention.

she cant even attract chadlites lmao otherwise i would be like my :chad: cousin

she is only able to attract indigenous looking prieto shitskins and she still needs to give them money :feelshaha::feelshaha:
Its pretty jarring when incels come up with stories of their whore mothers. Cannot relate to the idea at all. If modern soyciety did not accept this behaviour it wouldn't be happening.

Its pretty jarring when incels come up with stories of their whore mothers. Cannot relate to the idea at all. If modern soyciety did not accept this behaviour it wouldn't be happening.

You are lucky if you had a trad mom

You are lucky if you had a trad mom
Every women in her generation and social class is pretty much trad. You wouldn't believe how unacceptable whoredom like this was in the 80s here. The modern women? I can easily imagine them as future whore moms.

why the fuck would you move to a place more shithole than your shithole? wtf?

Because in big cities you get mogged daily by chadlites and you have to see stacies and beckies daily and that is pure hell , at least i wont be thirsty looking at goblinas.

will you be happy if incels fuck her to ascend

will you be happy if incels fuck her to ascend

she would fuck any male who gives her attention , And she used to bring asshats and fuck them in my house in my youth , Im used to this shit , But no.