Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I think my LDARing has ascended

TheIncelStaresBack

TheIncelStaresBack

Officer
★★★★
I've lost 8lbs in 9 days (and I'm not a fatty with much to lose). I literally have no interest in eating. All I can bother with is some whey/coconut milk shake, just so I don't rot away completely. I used to be drawn to all types of food, Moe's used to be huge for me. Now I drive by Moe's and I feel fucking nothing.

My other cope was music. I used to blast it in my car, around my apartment, in my shower. But recently, it just feels like annoying racket that reminds me of better times, when I had bluepilled hope.

My life now consists of sitting in a poorly lit apartment, in dead silence, browsing these god damn forums.

how the fuck do you lose over 3kg in 9 days? even if you eat completely nothing and gymcel thats a stretch.

i think it's a combination of water weightloss and not having anything in my stomach for that stretch of time.