Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I think my oneitis might have seen me stalking her LinkedIn account

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I want to fucking die. I didn’t know that stupid fucking website allowed people to see who has viewed their profile. My account had my full name and everything.

Fuck

I’ve rarely even spoken to her which makes it even more awkward. Today in class I took a few quick glances over at her to try and get some indication from her facial expression to see if she noticed or not. I’m still not sure tbh. Wouldn’t mind being eaten alive by the ground right now.

After seeing her content tho I feel like I might have even lost interest because she completely mogs me into oblivion. She has a shit ton of programs, clubs and extracurriculars while my page is completely blank. It sucks tho because she was my looksmatch.

never register accounts with your real data, if you have such don't use them for such purposes.

Imagine having an oneitis & being blackpilled; I will never understand you guys.

Boyo, don't be so hard on yourself.

She probably doesn't check who looked at it.

If she did, you're just one out of 50

This is why I made a fake LinkedIn and Facebook account - Joseph Goldberg, a 42 year old Jewish plumber from Cleveland. I used the photo of some Bulgarian faggot from 4cuck.

Absolutely fucking brutal man. I know how you feel.

There are a few snitch apps that inform the other party that you accessed their profile or tried to screenshot their pictures.

Linkedin is one of them. Yeah, it's gonna be awkward as fuck :/

Time will heal, she will eventually forget

I want to fucking die. I didn’t know that stupid fucking website allowed people to see who has viewed their profile. My account had my full name and everything.

Fuck

I’ve rarely even spoken to her which makes it even more awkward. Today in class I took a few quick glances over at her to try and get some indication from her facial expression to see if she noticed or not. I’m still not sure tbh. Wouldn’t mind being eaten alive by the ground right now.

After seeing her content tho I feel like I might have even lost interest because she completely mogs me into oblivion. She has a shit ton of programs, clubs and extracurriculars while my page is completely blank. It sucks tho because she was my looksmatch.
Laughed in real life 10/10

I stock my oneitis insta daily but pretty sure she can’t see that.

Lol giving me normie vibes from this fakecel

Imagine having an oneitis & being blackpilled; I will never understand you guys.
Unfortunately my brain keeps causing me to become infatuated with random foids

never register accounts with your real data, if you have such don't use them for such purposes.
True, I should’ve used a dummy account specifically for stalking

Turn the viewing setting off, hopefully it’s not too late and she didn’t see yet.

Having a oneitis as an incel? You're gonna get hurt, bud

I do this on purpose to creep out my ex-oneitis :feelskek::feelskek:

Relax she can only know u stalked her if she has LinkedIn premium

Fuck

I think you would be fine linked in is jew nigger website which asks money to show you who viewed your profile
If you're oneitis is a attention whore and paid the jews you need to worry

Its not like someone chose their feelings. Having a oneitis is one thing, being a cuck and simp about it is another thing