Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my friend's GF might be trying to cuck him with me

@Fat Link BAN THIS FACKEL

Yeah brocel I know that feel :feelsrope: I can’t stop fucking other men’s stacy gfs and wives it’s truly and utterly OVER :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: :society::society::society::society::society::society::society: Just boned a hot 10/10 babe the other day while her husband was at work. Just another brutal day in the hellish life of an incel :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

BPD party girls are a danger. Don’t play with fire.

This sounds like something someone who is bragging would say. Anyway, I don't know if you're going to dump her or fuck her, but do what you have to do. You said you're ethnic, maybe she Want to know if your "bread" tastes different.

I don't see where the problem is, she literally wants you to fuck her :feelsseriously:

My friend's girl is a crazy party girl. He says he hasn't fucked her yet and told me she's a virgin. Every time we hang out she acts like she wants to start a threesome with my friend and I. She jokes around like "Let's fool around, you guys are going to fuck me tonight, one in the pussy and the other in the ass!" Then just a few days ago we were at my friend's house and I wanted to go buy some alcohol, then she said she wanted to go with me. I said that I was going to go by myself but she insisted. My friend was then like "ok you guys can go." Then in the car she said, "you can kiss me right now I won't tell your friend." I was thinking "wtf?" I'm not going to betray my boy like that. She also keeps snapchatting me.

Before you call me Chad or whatever let me just say I'm ugly af and this girl is out of my league. Furthermore, she's white and I'm ethnic, white girls do not like me, so I don't think it's that she likes me. I talked with my brother and he said "it sounds like she has a cucking fetish and wants to cuck her BF with his best friend - doesn't matter if you look like a brick."
>party girl
>virgin
:feelsseriously:

wait don't ban, i want to know how this will end

moddy fingers celly fingers where are you? Let me know if you are there see you soon.

Ban this fucker he's not even incel lol, fucking ban this guy.

Yo, check this guy out lol

How is this guy not banned

My friend's girl is a crazy party girl. He says he hasn't fucked her yet and told me she's a virgin. Every time we hang out she acts like she wants to start a threesome with my friend and I. She jokes around like "Let's fool around, you guys are going to fuck me tonight, one in the pussy and the other in the ass!" Then just a few days ago we were at my friend's house and I wanted to go buy some alcohol, then she said she wanted to go with me. I said that I was going to go by myself but she insisted. My friend was then like "ok you guys can go." Then in the car she said, "you can kiss me right now I won't tell your friend." I was thinking "wtf?" I'm not going to betray my boy like that. She also keeps snapchatting me.

Before you call me Chad or whatever let me just say I'm ugly af and this girl is out of my league. Furthermore, she's white and I'm ethnic, white girls do not like me, so I don't think it's that she likes me. I talked with my brother and he said "it sounds like she has a cucking fetish and wants to cuck her BF with his best friend - doesn't matter if you look like a brick."
You've been gifted with this godly luck just ignore it like that? What the fuck are you doing

C'mon mods. It's been 10 days.

How does this fakecel attention-seeking post get two pages of replies but my threads barely get any engagement?

Ban this IT lurking faggot

Does anyone know a legit incel page? This site is just full of larpers/normiefags, and fucking chads. WTFFFFF

Good on you for not betraying your friends though, this is what sets us apart from foids.

Does anyone know a legit incel page? This site is just full of larpers/normiefags, and fucking chads. WTFFFFF

Good on you for not betraying your friends though, this is what sets us apart from foids.
I'm 5'6, ethnic, and facially unattractive. This is like 1 In a mil situation.
Btw, how tf are you Puerto Puerto and incel? I've never met an incel from your country, your foids are loyal to you.

Thing is she will probably cuck him with someone else if this is true :feelshaha:

Thing is she will probably cuck him with someone else if this is true :feelshaha:
Exactly she's a huge hoe. He told me her ex bf visited her, and then she said he's like a family member to her and her family. She def cheated on his ass already

Get the fuck out of here. You do not belong.

Yeah, you are a normalfag. I advise not fucking your friend and just find a girlfriend because you should be able to

I'm 5'6, ethnic, and facially unattractive. This is like 1 In a mil situation.
Btw, how tf are you Puerto Puerto and incel? I've never met an incel from your country, your foids are loyal to you.
You sound like me in description and this has never happened to me in my life jfk.

You gotta be kidding right? Spics are the second most picky type of bitch after cum skins, only advantage there might be for us with them that doesnt happen with white foods is that they are short on average, but besides that they are just as picky as a white bitch.

You are a :chad::chad::chad: and don't belong on this forum but based that you rejected a foid if this isn't a LARP.

No woman I know has ever spoke like that with me
Curry
Out :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: