Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think my friend's GF might be trying to cuck him with me

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
My friend's girl is a crazy party girl. He says he hasn't fucked her yet and told me she's a virgin. Every time we hang out she acts like she wants to start a threesome with my friend and I. She jokes around like "Let's fool around, you guys are going to fuck me tonight, one in the pussy and the other in the ass!" Then just a few days ago we were at my friend's house and I wanted to go buy some alcohol, then she said she wanted to go with me. I said that I was going to go by myself but she insisted. My friend was then like "ok you guys can go." Then in the car she said, "you can kiss me right now I won't tell your friend." I was thinking "wtf?" I'm not going to betray my boy like that. She also keeps snapchatting me.

Before you call me Chad or whatever let me just say I'm ugly af and this girl is out of my league. Furthermore, she's white and I'm ethnic, white girls do not like me, so I don't think it's that she likes me. I talked with my brother and he said "it sounds like she has a cucking fetish and wants to cuck her BF with his best friend - doesn't matter if you look like a brick."

I would rather be volcel than cuck a friend otherwise I couldn’t live with myself for resorting to normal fag behaviour.

Normalfag retard

I hate you.:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:
Would rather see dudes not betray other men and remain volcel than see them resort to normal fag behaviour by cucking their own male friends like a backstabbing degenerate.

fuck her and cuck that friend
:feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsdevil::feelsLSD:

Would rather see dudes not betray other men and remain volcel than see them resort to normal fag behaviour by cucking their own male friends like a backstabbing degenerate.
COPE. I would fuck her in a second I don't give a shit about normalfags with whore gfs.:smonk:

COPE. I would fuck her in a second I don't give a shit about normalfags with whore gfs.:smonk:
I wouldn't give a crap about a random guy but that's my friend that I've known for almost a decade

@WetDick fakecel

This situation is horrible to be in because a woman finds you attractive BUT it’s a woman that is a friend of yours and any loyal dude will find the situation awkward due to not wanting to cuck his friend.

Like you said, maybe she just has a fetish of cucking men with their friends and if so, this isn’t a type of fetish anyone should be acting on and acting it or trying to act on it makes anyone a degenerate.

I read your full post and it sounds like your brother may be a cuck faggot

tfw you're the only incel on incels.is

Just fuck here and delete your account. Stop bragging to us, we get it. Post stories like this on reddit.:feelsohgod:

Another thing I have to say is that the fact she is talking about getting fucked but never actually getting frisky with your friend makes everything seem really off, even if we pretend it’s nothing more than a joke, the fact that she unironically said you could kiss her but not tell your friend makes all this very off in the mix of the ‘joke’ she made.

lmfao i would shit my pants if a women said any of this to me. the state of .is jfl

Just fuck here and delete your account. Stop bragging to us, we get it. Post stories like this on reddit.:feelsohgod:
Fuck you and all the retards calling me a fakecel. You think I want to be here and make posts with other failures? What happened has never happened to me before that's why I feel so weirded out by it

we need some pics for further evaluation

So what it will be, losing your dignity or your virginity?

Chads.is. OP you're not fucking ugly if this happens to you. Cuck your stupid faggot friend and keep it moving then get off the site.

My friend's girl is a crazy party girl. He says he hasn't fucked her yet and told me she's a virgin. Every time we hang out she acts like she wants to start a threesome with my friend and I. She jokes around like "Let's fool around, you guys are going to fuck me tonight, one in the pussy and the other in the ass!" Then just a few days ago we were at my friend's house and I wanted to go buy some alcohol, then she said she wanted to go with me. I said that I was going to go by myself but she insisted. My friend was then like "ok you guys can go." Then in the car she said, "you can kiss me right now I won't tell your friend." I was thinking "wtf?" I'm not going to betray my boy like that. She also keeps snapchatting me.

Before you call me Chad or whatever let me just say I'm ugly af and this girl is out of my league. Furthermore, she's white and I'm ethnic, white girls do not like me, so I don't think it's that she likes me. I talked with my brother and he said "it sounds like she has a cucking fetish and wants to cuck her BF with his best friend - doesn't matter if you look like a brick."
Can you fuck her and described to me what it feels like to be inside a pussy hole :ahegao:

Sounds like just another BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) monster that simply wants to use you to psychologically harm another like what basically happened with my boy Grotesque and the whole Rowan Gannon saga.

It’s best to just run away from them but it’s damn near impossible for guys like us who have never dealt with these types before as we’re so lonely and starved of affection we’ll damn near take anything and or cling onto any hope that presents itself.

Yet these BPD broads are always fool’s gold and or a Pyrrhic victory to get with and what I mean by that last phrase is even if you “win” and ascend with one and get to have lots of crazy sex it’s ultimately going to be a victory obtained at too high a cost as if you are a loved starved, touch starved genuine incel you will fall in love with her and you will become attached to her and right when she senses you’re happier than you’ve ever been she’ll cut you off and disappear from your life like you never existed and this of course is extremely painful to all the guys that go through it and it is likely your future destiny unless you heed my words of warning and get away now. :feelshehe:

Just find a PUA forum like Sosuave.net or someother red pill or black pilled PUA community if there are any or go to BPD forums and read the dating section and you can see all the horror stories for yourself if you don’t believe me or require a second, third or even a fourth opinion that these BPD relationships always tend to end or continue the same.

1. If you’re an unattractive loser incel you’ll be cucked and used to cuck her main Chad relationship partner most likely.

2. If you are a Chad and she somehow stays with you quite simply you’re going to have to put up and or live with her cheating on you and it can be with either gender or both or anywhere in between these days. You put up with it or you get out. Those are your legal options.

View: https://youtu.be/1GC7AUwErwc

Sounds like just another BPD (Borderline Personality Disorder) monster that simply wants to use you to psychologically harm another like what basically happened with my boy Grotesque and the whole Rowan Gannon saga.

1. If you’re an unattractive loser incel you’ll be cucked and used to cuck her main Chad relationship partner most likely.

2. If you are a Chad and she somehow stays with you quite simply you’re going to have to put up and or live with her cheating on you and it can be with either gender or both or anywhere in between these days. You put up with it or you get out. Those are your legal options.

View: https://youtu.be/1GC7AUwErwc

How do you resist the temptation tho? I feel like i'm lucky not one of those girls take interest in me, if they did i think i would fall for them.
I like ramona flowers and "e-girls" style, even tho i know they're trash. It's kinda sad really

Every time we hang out she acts like she wants to start a threesome with my friend and I. She jokes around like "Let's fool around, you guys are going to fuck me tonight, one in the pussy and the other in the ass!"
Your friend is a giga cuck

A toliet is looking you in the face and begging you to fuck her and you aren't. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My brother that's on a whole different level that's fucking voluntary celibacy ur so deep into inceldom that at this point its fucking voluntary :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

You've gotta roll in that juicy cuck FOID pussy like @mentalcel1 would, he'll show you how it's done bruh he's a gangster :bigbrain::bigbrain::feelzez::feelzez::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy::feelscomfy:

I have very mixed feelings about that one. Like three plausible scenarios.

(1) Yes, you are a fakecel if a foid is willingly wanting to do a threesome with you in it, because this means you aren't ugly obviously.

(2) She's a mental bitch who pretends she won't tell your friend if you kiss her or anything, just to actually tell him afterwards, maybe even claim you forced yourself on her. In other words, she wants to ruin your friendship because you are an ugly freak that repulses her. This could be a very effective way for her to keep you away from him - and eventually, from her.

(3) As your brother said, she has a cuck fetish. But to be fair I don't really believe in that, especially when he told you it doesn't matter how you look lol.

So I dunno.

Last edited:
Record her the next time and show it to him

You could be getting set up by your own friend, his gf is just baiting you so that she can snitch on you and ruin your friendship.

Daily Reminder, almost 30% of the forum aren’t even KHHVs! Too many volcel failed normies on this forum calling themselves trucels! :feelsree::reeeeee::feelsrope:

2CEDDA51 E422 40CA 916D 41F66913BEBC
Exactly but it's not really surprising fakecels have been roaming this site for years.

Don't know what to make of the situation conflicting thoughts at hand.

I talked with my brother and he said "it sounds like she has a cucking fetish and wants to cuck her BF with his best friend - doesn't matter if you look like a brick."
Your brother knows things.:feelsLSD:

Tell your friend everything and ask him if he'd be okay with it, that way you don't betray his trust.

I'm pretty certain he's a cuck, just ashamed to admit it yet. Evidence: first she mentioned a threesome and he didn't end the relationship. Second, she went out with you with his full encouragement.

This is plenty of evidence that he wants to be cucked, just talk to him first, tell him you got the hints etc. so you don't lose your friendship.

Your brother knows things.:feelsLSD:

Tell your friend everything and ask him if he'd be okay with it, that way you don't betray his trust.

I'm pretty certain he's a cuck, just ashamed to admit it yet. Evidence: first she mentioned a threesome and he didn't end the relationship. Second, she went out with you with his full encouragement.

This is plenty of evidence that he wants to be cucked, just talk to him first, tell him you got the hints etc. so you don't lose your friendship.

Idk if he's a cuck, maybe he's too naive or trusting. He told me he gets really lonely in his apartment so I imagine he's just desperate for a gf and is willing to put up with her craziness.
He is a very jealous person though. I told this to my brother and he said "yes I can tell by just looking at him." My brother has insane intuition skills. He told me to get out of the situation before he reads some msg she sent me or she lies to him and then I get stabbed by some jealous fool.
He said that she's probably not even attracted to me, she just wants to cuck her bf and go on some sort of power trip, especially since her bf hasn't even slept with her yet. She probably he's him as impotent on a subconscious level.

Idk if he's a cuck, maybe he's too naive or trusting. He told me he gets really lonely in his apartment so I imagine he's just desperate for a gf and is willing to put up with her craziness.
He is a very jealous person though. I told this to my brother and he said "yes I can tell by just looking at him." My brother has insane intuition skills. He told me to get out of the situation before he reads some msg she sent me or she lies to him and then I get stabbed by some jealous fool.
He said that she's probably not even attracted to me, she just wants to cuck her bf and go on some sort of power trip, especially since her bf hasn't even slept with her yet. She probably he's him as impotent on a subconscious level.
Ask your brother for guidance on how to Approach your friend with tact.

For instance, first talk about his jealousy, Casually mentioning these two hints she dropped in front of him. Ask your brother for help. PM me if you wish.

Chads are not jealous, they know 99% of foids are cheaters. Jealousy is for beta cucks. Your friend is a cuck, maybe he doesn't know it yet. A non-cuck wouldn't have tolerated a threesome proposal from a girl he hasn't even fucked yet, or said "you two can go" in that situation.

Last edited:
brutal. only real trucels cuck other men. over for you

Okay, fakecel. :feelsokman:

I don't know what you are waiting for, she is a whore with cuckold fetish and he is delusional bluepill simp, he deserved it. :feelsokman:

You should tell all these things to your friend.

>Inceldom issues :feelsseriously:

Why isn't this bragging?

Let me tell you that your friend would cuck you if you had a girlfriend. The one that cucks the other is the one that wins, because there is a lot of competition and no one ignores oportunities. You will regret being "a good person" later on. The proactive one with no morals is the one that gets pussy at the end of the day. Unless you live in America and your friend has guns at home, you should cuck him. Or do you want to be the good guy virgin incel thats faithful to his friend??? how would it benefit you being faithful???

Leave this forum, it isnt for the likes of you fakebitchcel.