Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I think my brother might be a fellow Incel, but is unaware of it.

Toxic_Manbabby

Toxic_Manbabby

Admiral
★★
For context, I have 2 older brothers; one in his 40's with a wife, 2 kids (that I know of), and a dog, and one that's 2 years older than me that shares a smaller house with at least one roommate that recently got engaged. To avoid doxxing myself, he'll be called Rocky. Anyway, Rocky never seemed to have any success with females, but I remember one time; he thought he had finally got a GF, so after a while, he bought a house in Tennessee for them to live in together, only for her to tell him that she was pretending to like him. He then moved back in with us until he eventually got his current house that he shares with that foid I mentioned's ex bf. What makes it better is that this guy was dating both Rocky's oneitis and another food at the same time.:lul:

Mogged and cucked.

It is your moral duty to introduce him to the :blackpill:

I don't even know if he's ever heard of an incel before.
Maybe you can drop small hints to test the waters. Like, when you're hanging out together and you see a manlet trucel, you say "damn, it's over for him" and see his response.

Maybe you can drop small hints to test the waters. Like, when you're hanging out together and you see a manlet trucel, you say "damn, it's over for him" and see his response.
If I see him again any time soon.