Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i think mentalcel 1 actually roped

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
i saw him saying on a thread that he will be commiting sucide and i think he really went along with it its been almost a day since hes offline so he must have done it

Brutal. He was one of my favorite posters

if he did i hope he find his peace with mad bitches booze vidya and fasst carz :cryfeels:

nevermind kiddo is alive

Almost no one ropes, stop with these muh blood on their hands bullshit. We all look like retards at this point, if we lack even the drive to suicide we have not that much of a drive don't we? Roping is hard, not many are willing to do it. So it's actually brave to understand your circumstances and commit suicide, most people don't try to kill themselves for a reason after all. It's not only because they have great lives, but also the fact that's scary as shit.

Almost no one ropes, stop with these muh blood on their hands bullshit. We all look like retards at this point, if we lack even the drive to suicide we have not that much of a drive don't we? Roping is hard, not many are willing to do it. So it's actually brave to understand your circumstances and commit suicide, most people don't try to kill themselves for a reason after all. It's not only because they have great lives, but also the fact that's scary as shit.
yeah i realized he was still alive

Suicide is too difficult. God keeps us alive to suffe

I love your this willingness to care, this is what I always wanted, a community looking after and checking on incels, ugly men like myself.

:bigbrain:

Say hi to jesus mentalcel1 :society::smonk:

Mentalcel1
Alarming the heavens bell
Hes been wanting to rape so well
Attempted to jump on a well
Since joining this forum he aint a graycel
Or maybe he went to hell
:feelsohh::feelsohh::society::society:

Attachments

• 1F3ADEF2-2885-47CC-A84B-6E2B4AE0A5BC.gif
    1F3ADEF2-2885-47CC-A84B-6E2B4AE0A5BC.gif
    367.2 KB · Views: 1
Some of his posts gave me vibes that he was a Advocate Doogy troll account. Hope he's OK though.

No rope can kill him his neck is too strong