Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory I think makeup’s role in this nonsense is heavily underrated.

InevatibleRope

InevatibleRope

deformed khhv tren enjoyer
★★★★
If women did not wear makeup then chads would not fuck 5/10 women. Because a 5/10 is just not that attractive and chad would rather jerk off and fuck the next available stacy. However a 50%/average women is able to emulate and evoke the feelings, that without makeup, only a top tier women could -of arousal

Basically women would have to go for their looksmatch, if they couldn’t fraud a higher SMV with fakeup. There is no solution, I just find this interesting.

Tldr/ chad will currently fuck becky because becky appears fuckable with makeup. Take that away and now becky is forced to go with norman. (And áncelica with ëncel).

thoughts?

Last edited:
Chad just wants pussy and 5/10 is perfectly fuckable

Chad just wants pussy and 5/10 is perfectly fuckable
I disagree. The 50% percentile women without makeup is not fuckable to chad, who would rather wait a few days for a stacy(lite) to be DTF

Personally i think girls look better without makeup

not fuckable to chad
How is 5/10 not fuckable
You think any guy would be repulsed by an average female
Commitment is irrelevant here
And why the fuck would anyone wait? A normal guy can bust multiple nuts per day

Personally i think girls look better without makeup
50099109 0B62 40FD 8CAB D321F3F4BDA1
9064EF6C 4B2C 41E9 A643 3220C04A7AC6
85045EDD D45C 4CB5 B248 C552FBF2524A

Attachments

• 6C36A47A-C21E-4E47-916D-F8FD6962350A.jpeg
    6C36A47A-C21E-4E47-916D-F8FD6962350A.jpeg
    76.4 KB · Views: 38
cope.

Not attaining a teen foid and shaping her character to your will causes you to feel a hole in your existence with regards to the adventure of sexuality and there is no making up for it with whining about make up

Cope. Of course Chad would fuck a 5/10 if he has not other options for that day. It's just male biology to spread the seed

Cope. Of course Chad would fuck a 5/10 if he has not other options for that day. It's just male biology to spread the seed
Every chad I have met irl would disagree. Where are you getting this from? I have literally heard from a 6ft5 chad “rather jack off than fuck a girl im not attracted to”
How is 5/10 not fuckable
You think any guy would be repulsed by an average female
Commitment is irrelevant here
And why the fuck would anyone wait? A normal guy can bust multiple nuts per day
You are probably thinking of a relatively slim brunette like this
AF5EA048 5C94 4C95 8E22 C8B958823C23

The AVERAGE WOMEN is 5ft4 and 170lbs-cdc.gov

looks closer to this body wise
40A85070 EB10 49AC 9B78 A1502BD97FDB

Last edited:
Every chad I have met irl would disagree. Where are you getting this from? I have literally heard from a 6ft5 chad “rather jack off than fuck a girl im not attracted to”
Ok, but your message doesn't prove anything. A Chad can easily be attracted to a 5/10. It is just male biology to fuck a lot of women. I have seen a ton of Chads walking home with women who are far below their level during my night walks. It is just the brutal truth of female hypergamy. 5s fuck 7s and above and the top 20% of men fuck 80% of women

What is your point? First picture I like the first girl more, second doesn't count, third I like the first picture more, fourth doesn't count
In the first picture she looks nice without make up, but with such is way better, can't deny that

Yep it most definitely goes under the radar, in addition most guys severely overestimate and elevate an average foid to a 10.

Makeup is a socialy aceptable smw cheat

"just put chemicals and acid on your face to look better theory"

God didn't make women this way you know

I actually prefer girls to show their natural beauty (if any).

The AVERAGE WOMEN is 5ft4 and 170lbs-cdc.gov

looks closer to this body wise
40a85070-eb10-49ac-9b78-a1502bd97fdb-jpeg.495572
She does not look bad at all most women look worse and are still attractive.