Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill I think ive found the two extremes of female facial aesthetic

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
Most feminine and delicate facial structure (Taylor Hill)

Most masculine and intense facial structure for a woman (Alessandra Ambrosio)

Im fascinated with the quantification and analysis of the difference in women's looks, namely the attractive ones. Both above women I consider 10 yet their faces are so different. Im utterly fascinated by this.

What do you guys think about the numbers behind good looks?

Taylor Hill is definitely not all that feminine, her jaw is too wide.

I find the second 1 much hotter is this a sign of lowt?

the second one just looks old, I find her way less hot than the first one

I don't want to waste time looking at them. That's cucked

I want a feminine and delicate foid

low effort foid worship

Taylor Hill is definitely not all that feminine, her jaw is too wide.
You're right. She's not that feminine. She is good looking, but not the epitome of femininity. She has a square shaped face. The most feminine face shape is a heart shaped face. Someone like Barbara Palvin would be a better example.

Im fascinated with the quantification and analysis of the difference in women's looks, namely the attractive ones. Both above women I consider 10 yet their faces are so different. Im utterly fascinated by this.

What do you guys think about the numbers behind good looks?
Women have numerous options for being attractive, cause the imbalance of males to females and the fact that most men are willing to date below their looksmatch, means women, no matter how bad they may seem will ALWAYS find someone to love them.
COLLASAL BLACKPILL

the first foid has a square head and is pretty ugly ngl. not what i would consider feminine

Real blackpill is women, both masculine and feminine looking, are considered attractive

u may be gay tbh
Not gay, her face bone genetics would help balance out an incel's face bone genetics and yield a greater probability of giving birth to a chad with an incel as the father... Any incel who wants a son and is woke about genetics would pick her over the first bitch.

She also has a good sense of interior decoration... I would totally loot her house.

Taylor is really beautiful but not that feminine at all

Both of them look like men. Although, both of them are beautiful too.
Just exist mode is turned on for them jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back