Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I’ve found a way to stop wanting a gf

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★

View: https://youtu.be/wYeUDWyeIGM

Foid literally drinks piss out of a bowl, I didn’t believe it was real but I went to watch it and she does it, it’s not vomit but there is piss. I don’t even have words to describe this. This is beyond gross or even humiliating, this is beyond any explanation she could even offer. No amount of money should get you to do this. And I look at her in the interview and I wouldn’t even want to be in the same room as her, no matter how good she may look or whatever her “personality” is I would want nothing to do with this woman. I decided I could apply this logic to the modern women I’ve gone through the trouble of approaching. Most if not all of them have fucked more than three guys, they more than likely drank semen from a man’s penis or have even licked another foids piss stained vagina.

This does such a good job at curving any urge of wanting to fuck that it almost makes sense. A lot of these women walk around looking cute and innocent but are genuinely disgusting immoral people.

So, what's your way?

That’s hot tbh. This just makes me want a gf even more, I’d let her piss in my mouth to hit that pussy of hers.

So, what's your way?
TLDR;
Disgusted by the fact any woman is ok with walking around and doing this shit. And the fact that they will back it up too.
That’s hot tbh. This just makes me want a gf even more, I’d let her piss in my mouth to hit that pussy of hers.
You need some time to grow

What a waste of a good wood:feelsaww:

This kink is called water sports or golden shower

I think the guy in that video was outed recently as being a thirsty simp who throws fits whenever women reject him. I guess the latest girl to turn him down was Lana Rhoades

Foids do even much worse stuff. Foids love humiliation, pain and abuse.

She chose to do this disgusting shit for money, and is trying to play it off like she's a victim, and she was unwilling. Peak foidness. :foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy: