Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think i've found a larper

I dont care about 3/10 ethnic....but you had. you squandered them away cos muh islam

the pic you sent me was like when u were 12 or 13 I assume. u were clearly a child then

no it doesnt work like that
if you put no effort into getting a gf you are not incel
simple as that, otherwise it's just a wishful thinking not wanting

most of these guys are volcels who never tried to get a gf or capitalize on their strength

View attachment 23179

You're so pathetic. In your threads you cry about muh ethnic, muh never a chance, muh its all about race. You rated me a 3-4/10 and i was not 12 or 13 there?!?!?!?!?! , its even more over then fuck :feelsrope:But never mind, i will never experience that again and will rot here

Last edited:
Dude, /r9k/ is just normalfaggot galore now adays. You can’t go 5 seconds without seeing some fucking loser going on about their girlfriends and social life on there. There are no people like us on there anymore.

You're so pathetic. In your threads you cry about muh ethnic, muh never a chance, muh its all about race. You rated me a 3-4/10 and i was not 12 or 13 there, its even more over then :feelsrope:But never mind, i will never experience that again and will rot here
yes I had rated that pic in 3-4 range.

but even if you are indeed 3-4, you are still volcel for wasting away your chances for muh islam.

>you cry about muh ethnic, muh never a chance, muh its all about race.
nope, I always say face > race (even though margin is small)
the reason I keep talking about race is cos a lotta people deny it. I've yet to see 1 single person saying "face doesnt matter"

I dont care about 3/10 ethnic....but you had. you squandered them away cos muh islam

the pic you sent me was like when u were 12 or 13 I assume. u were clearly a child then

most of these guys are volcels who never tried to get a gf or capitalize on their strength

View attachment 23179
the 13k way of arguing: post decade old dating stat from an irrelevant website when being white himself jfl

Good looking
>4chan
Yeah, definitely a LARP tbh.
Even on /fa/ I only saw about 5 actually good looking people on there.

the 13k way of arguing: post decade old dating stat from an irrelevant website when being white himself jfl
dont care about what your stance (which is not backed by factual information and statistics) is but stop spreading lies about me.

I am NOT white.

IMG 0272
IMG 0280

Dipshits who lie ought to be hanged.

yes I had rated that pic in 3-4 range.

but even if you are indeed 3-4, you are still volcel for wasting away your chances for muh islam.

>you cry about muh ethnic, muh never a chance, muh its all about race.
nope, I always say face > race (even though margin is small)
the reason I keep talking about race is cos a lotta people deny it. I've yet to see 1 single person saying "face doesnt matter"

Yes. I dont want to do premarital things like other users such as @Twisted. I dont want to date a girl for just short pleasure.
So by that, i would be a volcel with the looks of a 3/10.

Furthermore we have other many volcels here. A @FACEandLMS COULD EASILY GET HIS LOOKSMATCH IF HE WOULD GO FOR A BLACK GIRL. I AM 1000% SURE HE WOULD GET A BLACK GIRL BUT HE DOES NOT WANT TO.

I have seen his old pic and he looked like an average black guy and i heard that he had surgeries and ascended. I doubt that he is an incel. More like a volcel LARPER.
dont care about what your stance (which is not backed by factual information and statistics) is but stop spreading lies about me.

I am NOT white.

View attachment 23183View attachment 23184

You are whiter than me

Probably was whogivsafuc

I can't even hold a job, barely leave my house, how am I supposed to get a gf? But you can call me volcel if you want, as that's what I'm attempting to reach anyway.

Yes. I dont want to do premarital things like other users such as @Twisted. I dont want to date a girl for just short pleasure.
So by that, i would be a volcel with the looks of a 3/10.

Furthermore we have other many volcels here. A @FACEandLMS COULD EASILY GET HIS LOOKSMATCH IF HE WOULD GO FOR A BLACK GIRL. I AM 1000% SURE HE WOULD GET A BLACK GIRL BUT HE DOES NOT WANT TO.

I have seen his old pic and he looked like an average black guy and i heard that he had surgeries and ascended. I doubt that he is an incel. More like a volcel LARPER.
>Yes. I dont want to do premarital things
>faceandlms is volcel or larper

you are a great example I use about why banning all non virgins isnt not a good idea.

and then you call out a legit incel like faceandlms, laughable
face is/was ugly + he is black
and unlike you , he actually tries to get laid but can't. 99% of posters on this forum wouldve had a gf if they tried and ask woemn out as much as him.
he is also 33, how old are you 19 ?
most of the kids here will move on with their lives and have a gf / fiance when they are 25.

it is truly amazing when you and @VST call out a legit incel like faceandlms
laughable , just laughable

So he’s LARPing that he’s a LARP? LARPception. The mystery deepens

ban all fucking maycels and start wtih teh fuck doktordoom who is making obvious bait posts

you are a great example I use about why banning all non virgins isnt not a good idea.

and unlike you , he actually tries to get laid but can't. 99% of posters on this forum wouldve had a gf if they tried and ask woemn out as much as him.
most of the kids here will move on with their lives and have a gf / fiance when they are 25.

>most of the kids here will move on with their lives and have a gf / fiance when they are 25.

I HOPE SO MAN.

>he is also 33, how old are you 19 ?

The fact that he is 33 and still here makes him real but STILL he got LAID and you NOT. He is black and can get a black gf from the hood if he REALLY want to. But WE as shitskin have not such a chance because arabs are much more shallow. They rather go for a fairly white skinned guy than a brown shitskin like me.

I doubt that LMS approaches black girls. He wants a cute white ass which. You can tell that by his post history. In many threads he cries about not being white and not being able to get a girl. MAN I SEE SOOOOOO MANY BLACK GIRLS WITH BLACK MEN. YOU CAN ALSO TELL THAT BY ONLINE DATING STATISTICS. BLACK GIRLS ARE LOYAL TO THEIR OWN RACE. JAYZ COULD GET HIS LOOKSMATCH IF HE WOULD GO FOR A BLACK GIRL

Don't throw me in with legit volcels.
If a woman showed interest in me I would go for them.

But, they don't, so I'm here.

Guess we need an auditing of high post count users. Better not be one of the elites like @Fontaine, @Mainländer, or @nausea.
You guys can audit me if you want. I'm innocent and proved my trueceldom through partial pics once, could do it again with a timestamp if needed.

Also thanks for pairing me such distinct users :feelsokman:

View attachment 23179

Cause it's been working so well for @uninstall huh?