Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think i've found a larper

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I was just browing /r9k/ and i found this, it could be real or he is just trolling?
Tert

Between the LARPers and FBI agents, who here is an actual incel?

4chan is such a shithole nowadays JFL RIP.

Could be either, though he has no reason to lie on /r9k/.

Guess we need an auditing of high post count users. Better not be one of the elites like @Fontaine, @Mainländer, or @nausea.

Everyone's a larper except me. I bet it's FaceLMS

>4year neetbaby
>Wants to escape neetdom

:feelsokman:

/r9k/ has been dogshit for a while. Larpers are preferable to the orbiter scum that have taken over that board

I think this guy is LARPing while he says he is LARPing here, say he has kids and still post on /r9k/ and incels.is? He is lying, or he is the biggest failed normie I've ever seen

Is that you OP?

this kind of thing is inevitable unless the admin steps up & starts banning people, he wont though because he only cares about the number of users.

this kind of thing is inevitable unless the admin steps up & starts banning people, he wont though because he only cares about the number of users.
yes, there is an application process because the admin only cares about the quantity of users. lol

Accumulated THOUSANDS in the past FEW months, phew, junecels and lowpostcountcels are safe

Rocking Windows 7 still i see, right on. Firefox is pretty fast now and you can turn a bunch of stuff off which i'm not too sure about Google Chrome.

yes, there is an application process because the admin only cares about the quantity of users. lol
i could link you to 20 profiles right now of people who i'm certain are roleplaying

i could link you to 20 profiles right now of people who i'm certain are roleplaying

JFL @ normal posters doing a better job "modding" than the mods (well I guess they can't have eyes everywhere). This shit is really sad though, first it was @whogivesafucc and now this shit, to be honest its making me fucking mad, like normies are so fucked up they won't even give us a place to be ourselves, they'll come here and larp just to make our "experience" together less and less genuine.

There has to be some way to stop this shit. Like one of these fuckers needs to be killed so that this shit will stop, so long as larpers fear no repercussions they're gonna keep doing it.

Makes me wonder how many larpers are on this site, its like you can't even trust that any interaction was genuine anymore, even reading this right now from an outside looking in perspective I could just be some larper saying all this shit to make myself seem legit. Someone as paranoid as me reading this would think the same.

We just need one, fucking one known larper to be killed for larping on the site and for it to make the news, and that would be the end of this shit.

JFL @ normal posters doing a better job "modding" than the mods (well I guess they can't have eyes everywhere). This shit is really sad though, first it was @whogivesafucc and now this shit, to be honest its making me fucking mad, like normies are so fucked up they won't even give us a place to be ourselves, they'll come here and larp just to make our "experience" together less and less genuine.

There has to be some way to stop this shit. Like one of these fuckers needs to be killed so that this shit will stop, so long as larpers fear no repercussions they're gonna keep doing it.

Makes me wonder how many larpers are on this site, its like you can't even trust that any interaction was genuine anymore, even reading this right now from an outside looking in perspective I could just be some larper saying all this shit to make myself seem legit. Someone as paranoid as me reading this would think the same.

We just need one, fucking one known larper to be killed for larping on the site and for it to make the news, and that would be the end of this shit.
>me everytime I read your beautiful post
263373b9eb6cae20b1479e2006e19ba02cff817a_hq.gif

1200px-Mexican_Standoff.jpg

Incels.me circa 2018

I'm on r9k everyday too. I saw that post too. I'm already on the tails of a few fakecels i suspect. But a lot of them use different aliases online. I'm trying to sniff em out though. i've already sniffed out a few but nobody ever takes doktordoom seriously.

This is the sad reality. Larpers are everywhere

just lol at being so low iq u think its actually possible to stop LARPers.

>thousands of posts
>"hurrr durr i wouldnt help the stacy if I saw her getting raped", opens hyperbole women hate threads
>good lookig but larps
>not even incel

sounds about right.

could be ANYONE who I didnt see the PROOF that they are ugly.

I can only take seriously VERIFIED sub 5s like faceandlms. the rest could VERY WELL be larp no matter how edgy or how many posts.

Lol, this is why we need to start perm-banning false flags.

>thousands of posts
>"hurrr durr i wouldnt help the stacy if I saw her getting raped", opens hyperbole women hate threads
>good lookig but larps
>not even incel

sounds about right.

I can only take seriously VERIFIED sub 5s like faceandlms. the rest could VERY WELL be larp no matter how edgy or how many posts.

Faceandlms is a jayz looka like fakecel. Dont know why u suck his dick

jayz is an ugly cunt though, also don't bother with 13k he is literally such a garbage poster

he is ugly + non white + an oldcel + unlike posters on volcels.me he actually approach women.

oh, he also doesnt lie or change his story depending on who he's talking to

faceandlms is one of the few members why Im still browsing this larper ground.

Allbluee 1
Allbluee 13
Allbluee 2
Allbluee 3

an alt starting fresh
aka exposed larper
I always hit a nerve with volcels/larpers

good.

>thousands of posts
>good lookig but larps
>not even incel

sounds about right.

Well, it's not like anyone cares if you take them seriously or not tbh.

Well, it's not like anyone cares if you take them seriously or not tbh.
speak of the devil......

im devastated mr "I groped a random girls ass and she kept messaging me"
or "I get called cute"
or mr "chad face"

and those are you slipped, who knows what else you are not telling to not get banned for bragging.

you fit right in on this forum though.

he is ugly + non white + an oldcel + unlike posters on volcels.me he actually approach women.

oh, he also doesnt lie or change his story depending on who he's talking to

faceandlms is one of the few members why Im still browsing this larper ground.

View attachment 23171View attachment 23172View attachment 23173View attachment 23174

aka exposed larper
I always hit a nerve with volcels/larpers

good.
muh muh muh statistics of 10 year old dating sites
jfl at your -3 theory as well, blackletcel is living proof all you need to be is be good looking

muh muh muh statistics of 10 year old dating sites
jfl at your -3 theory as well, blackletcel is living proof all you need to be is be good looking
Oh it's a jbw butthurt :)
100% guaranteed white volcel who never approached ethnics too

It's all good though, I am glad you are wasting away your youth here
life fuel for me

speak of the devil......

im devastated mr "I groped a random girls ass and she kept messaging me"
or "I get called cute"
or mr "chad face"

and those are you slipped, who knows what else you are not telling to not get banned for bragging.

you fit right in on this forum though.
I've never kissed a girl and I am still a virgin, I think that's more than enough to warrant me staying here.

Also I have a full time job and spend all of my free time on here, which I think should be the most telling.

Meh, who cares. It's all just pointless chatter anyway.

As long as we talk about the same shit and agree most of the time, faking is fine as far as I'm concerned.

I just want my misogyny validated, and some amusing anecdotes to pass the time while I'm trapped on this infernal mud-ball planet.

I've never kissed a girl and I am still a virgin, I think that's more than enough to warrant me staying here.

Also I have a full time job and spend all of my free time on here, which I think should be the most telling.
virgin != involuntary virgin
you are as incel as a priest. they are virgin too.

I do agree however you belong on this forum.

Oh it's a jbw butthurt :)
100% guaranteed white volcel who never approached ethnics too

It's all good though, I am glad you are wasting away your youth here
life fuel for me
im a mutt and im not wasting my youth, i have had a normal youth MINUS girlfriends im an abomination, it is just your posts are garbage, literally garbage statistics made by feminist universities to paint white males as devils when in reality it is FACE > all.

also your as light skinned as it gets

you are as incel as a priest. they are virgin too.

I do agree however you belong on this forum.

Do you think that a 3/10 ethnic has a chance in the western?

Sure, but who gets to decide what's involuntary? If one's celibacy feels involuntary, for one reason or another, chances are it probably is unintended. Approaching hundreds of foids won't do you any good if you're neither attractive, nor even remotely socially competent.

this is actully making my piss boil rn, how normies act as provocateurs on this site to get attention

Do you think that a 3/10 ethnic has a chance in the western?
I dont care about 3/10 ethnic....but you had. you squandered them away cos muh islam

the pic you sent me was like when u were 12 or 13 I assume. u were clearly a child then

Sure, but who gets to decide what's involuntary? If one's celibacy feels involuntary, for one reason or another, chances are it probably is unintended. Approaching hundreds of foids won't do you any good if you're neither attractive, nor even remotely socially competent.
no it doesnt work like that
if you put no effort into getting a gf you are not incel
simple as that, otherwise it's just a wishful thinking not wanting

most of these guys are volcels who never tried to get a gf or capitalize on their strength

Volcelsme