Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I've become oversensitive to cringe. I analyze everything I say after I say it, I replay sentences in my head tens of times. It's painful.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
It's not enough that I have flashbacks to horrible moments of my embarrassing life every day, now I gotta add more stuff to have flashbacks about. I seem to fuck up every day and my brain doesn't let me forget it or gloss over it. I don't even know if I'm being overly critical of myself or if I'm just that cringy and retarded.

We just experience very moment intensely, thinking about it at any second which would add up to 60 different thoughts in only one minute. At this point we now, it is absolutely over. I know what you are talking about. Thinking about the past, about the weird moments and the will to change it and therefore to think about it all the time. Even the moments we experience now are in our minds. It will never end.

Yup done this for as long as i can remember, the scene continues to replay in my head and i think back to what i could’ve said differently if i had more time to think
I have flashbacks to horrible moments of my embarrassing life every day
me too man, usually when im laying in bed trying to fall asleep

feeling like that seems so long ago, now it's all about dread at the passage of time (2 years passed basically overnight) and the future, my occasional spergouts be damned

I can't turn off my mind too, my brain forces me to relive the shit I did when I was younger

Autistic trait
Sensory deficit makes your brain go nuts to try and compensate figuring out what's going on

I had a crush on a girl for 2 years. After i reliased we might never meet again if i dont tell her my feelings at that moment ( jfl at my bluepilled naive 18 year old self). I attempted to make a joke as an opener that went horribly wrong but for some reason i didnt want to give up because i wanted her sooo much so even THAN i told her that i liked her and got a "oh eh I dun.." she was my looksmatch btw i know holes have infantly more smv than me but damn it traumatized me

No. That's too painful, I block those thoughts with all my mental power. I just can't think of that, time goes by way too fast nowadays. My parents are getting visibly older and unhealthier by the day, my cat is getting older too, my face lost all its youthfulness, I'm balding and sagging and becoming more unhealthy too.

Can't think of that. If I start thinking about that it's just gonna be too sad, especially with my parents getting old. The last few years simply flew by, I don't know how the hell it can go by so fast.
i know what you mean, but strangely i don't care about anything like that anymore lol, everyone who seemingly has 'failed me' i can't stand anymore, so there is no stability left to protect, no home, no rest

and the time passage thing gets worse and worse, i actually did some interesting stuff last year and it didn't do anything, at this point i could probably even find a woman and it still wouldn't slow down this awful routine and rapid passage of time

This shit is the reason why I don't talk to people anymore.
I always sperg out somehow and then spend months afterwards replaying the moment in my head, torturing me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back