Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I've altered the physical reality with powerful dark magic

TheNEET

TheNEET

mentally crippled by sleepoverless teen years
★★★★★
So I have this weird habit of taking photos of myself masturbating, editing them to make myself look younger (because I have this weird immortality thing going on) and then actually masturbating to them. Recently I was looking at old photos of me and currently I look as young as in middle school, not only that, but I believe I resemble the 'edited me' (which is obviously more attractive) more and more. It's not only my opinion: I could easily buy alcohol at 18, but nowadays I have to show my ID. My theory is that I've made the 'younger me' alter-ego into a sigil by accident and then charged it by masturbating. I've fucked with chaos magic before, but never to this extend, and I'm thrilled to meme myself into perfection.
Kids, read your Kybalion (Atkinson is a bullshit occultist, but he's not terrible for an introductory text) or something lmao.

So I have this weird habit of taking photos of myself masturbating, editing them to make myself look younger and then actually masturbating to them.
What the fuck.... :dafuckfeels:

What the fuck.... :dafuckfeels:
it's only the tip of the iceberg
at some point in life I've received a message saying that I could reverse aging (and potentially become immortal) by striving to become an idealized version (the platonic ideal) of a very young person
that sounded insane, so I've created the young-me persona and basically bullied it into submission, so I could extract the youthful energy out of it
I'm still pretty sure I'm just being delusional, but I think it's a nice meme and adds spiciness to my character

it's only a tip of the iceberg
at some point in life I've received a message that I could reverse aging (and potentially become immortal) by striving to become an idealized version (the platonic ideal) of a very young person
that sounded insane, so I've created the young-me persona and basically bullied it into submission, so I could extract the youthful energy out of it
I'm still pretty sure I'm just being delusional, but I think it's a nice meme and adds spiciness to my character
Damn bro that sounds crazy, but perhaps you may actually discover the secret to immortality? Also how do you extract the energy from the younger version, the masturbation?

I didnt undrstand OP but if it is how you cope,keep it.

Just masturbate to photoshopped photos of your younger self theory. :feelsthink:

Powerlevelmogs me tbh.

You do you buddy as long as it makes u feel better

what anime is this

Whatever helps you cope, OP.

this dude is going to get banned soon, i will miss rim like Incelso, that ritalincel's bitch