Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I Think its Funny that Women Think Guys Care About Them

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
Women (Aka used up sluts) oftentimes feel convinced that their "boyfriend" loves them, which is funny. I hang out with a lot of different guys so I know them well.

Newsflash bitches: Guys dont care about you if they know youve fucked other men. Ive had these very conversations with multiple dudes. Its honestly hilarious how bitches are stupid enough to think that guys have feelings for them when in reality most men just see these sluts as sex objects.

You think any stable man sees a scantily clad slut "hooking up" with random fags at parties and feels his heart beating with opportunity? No, men see that and figure its something to bust a nut in, and maybe keep around for a short while if the sex is good. And then bitches cry and bemoan their life when they get pumped and dumped for the 11th time. Its honestly funny and entertaining.

Naaaah. Most dudes are bluepill. It seems like all your buddies are redpilled. 3/5 men would swarm to white knight a foid, even if she microwaved her own kid.

Naaaah. Most dudes are bluepill. It seems like all your buddies are redpilled.
Youre fucking stupid. Most dudes are getting blown by sluts by age 15, you think they still believe in love now?

Only a beta faggot catches feelings for a slut. Just listen to sny rap song, or better yet, talk to men your age and youll see.

Youre fucking stupid. Most dudes are getting blown by sluts by age 15, you think they still believe in love now?

Only a beta faggot catches feelings for a slut. Just listen to sny rap song, or better yet, talk to men your age and youll see.

Are you even a fucking incel?? MOST DUDES ARE NOT CHAD. Only CHAD gets head that young.

Are you even a fucking incel?? MOST DUDES ARE NOT CHAD. Only CHAD gets head that young.
False, normal looking non socially retarded people get head young. I have a friend that got head in 5th grade and hes just some hick

And regardless, youre honestly fucking retarded if you think the average man sees a sex object doing sex object things and falls in love with it.

He has a point. I doubt most men don't care about women. Too many bluepilled normies out there. The blackpilled ones might not.

Wait, didn't you say in the other thread that you were looking for true love once? Or is that time so completely in the past that it doesn't count anymore?

False, normal looking non socially retarded people get head young. I have a friend that got head in 5th grade and hes just some hick

And regardless, youre honestly fucking retarded if you think the average man sees a sex object doing sex object things and falls in love with it.

Honestly now that you used the word "hick" I think we just live in different areas. Cause were I live, ITS POLYAMORY CUCKVILLE.

He has a point. I doubt most men don't care about women. Too many bluepilled normies out there. The blackpilled ones might not.
Okay, what you guys dont understand is that the blackpill comes naturally to people who spend time around foids. You guys really think a male can spend years and years going to parties and being chased by sluts and not realize that women are just narcissistic sex objects? I mean come on

Okay, what you guys dont understand is that the blackpill comes naturally to people who spend time around foids. You guys really think a male can spend years and years going to parties and being chased by sluts and not realize that women are just narcissistic sex objects? I mean come on
I think you are talking about chad. Most population isn't chad and most people imo have to follow cucked bluepilled guidelines to enter into relationships. These guys who are "being chased by sluts" are the minority.

I think you are talking about chad. Most population isn't chad and most people imo have to follow cucked bluepilled guidelines to enter into relationships. These guys who are "being chased by sluts" are the minority.
Man you people need to stop with the "Chad" cope. I know plenty of average looking dudes who gets girls by having the right friends and not being socially retarded. You're forgetting how retarded and impressionable young bitches actually are. Call it cope if you want, I don't care.

Even though i hate foids for their promiscuity, it's also hilarious how they whine like hungry house cats when the realization hits them, that they're just a human fleshlight. Any man that has convinced himself otherwise about a foid is full of shit.

Man you people need to stop with the "Chad" cope. I know plenty of average looking dudes who gets girls by having the right friends and not being socially retarded. You're forgetting how retarded and impressionable young bitches actually are. Call it cope if you want, I don't care.
That is just what I said.
Most population isn't chad and most people imo have to follow cucked bluepilled guidelines to enter into relationships.

And this is what you say
I know plenty of average looking dudes who gets girls by having the right friends and not being socially retarded.

I am not saying that only chad gets girls and everyone else is a virgin. I am just saying that the "average looking dude" that you are talking about will get into a relationship but all girls won't by thirsting for his cock. These kind of men IMO care for women and are semi-bluepilled too. And even if these men somehow know women's true nature they might still care about their gfs etc. That is just how most men are.