Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i think it has been downplayed how beautifully Tellem-T got doxed

Status
Not open for further replies.
dr-problematic

dr-problematic

Admiral
★★
that clown is actually white and ugly as fuck, no wonder he posts on incels. to cope he even created fake character of big black dude (who we all know would get laid easily), but then one of our brothers managed to dox him.

beautiful work. who initially did it?

dr-problematic said:
that clown is actually white and ugly as fuck, no wonder he posts on incels. to cope he even created fake character of big black dude (who we all know would get laid easily), but then one of our brothers managed to dox him.

beautiful work. who initially did it?

How doesn't look that good in avi imo.

I knew all along he was a troll. Who's the next target? Zyros?

St.Tropez said:
How doesn't look that good in avi imo.

?

Robinxyz said:
I knew all along he was a troll. Who's the next target? Zyros?

https://www.instagram.com/tellem_t/

idk about any of this. how true and credible is his doxx ?

BlackpilledAF said:
idk about any of this. how true and credible is his doxx ?

I think it's legit.

dr-problematic said:
?

zHYfo5r.gif

KEK

dr-problematic said:
?

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHA. 

If this is true, then HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA.

Lol what a fake fakecel

Inbred as motherfucker.
The nigger in his pic would definitely be an improvement.

Jfl you think that’s real

WTF!?

@Tellem--T

Explain, NOW

tellem_t conned incels. He should be IP banned.

dr-problematic said:

LMAO he's got like 1400 dollars spread out like he's balling or something.

If you're going to take a picture of money, the minimum you should have is 10,000. That's way more impressive than a little over a thousand dollars.

KEK WE GOT A BALLER ON OUR HANDS

Retards on here are dick riding OP and believing his every word. How is he just LARPing? What proof do you have that it is actually him? “Oh yeah, they have the same username so they’re DEFINITELY the same”.

Just stop, this is the shittiest dox in history of PSLI.

Next we see Miroslav posting here why he can't get girls and how subhuman he looks compared to Chico

Octopusgun2 said:
Retards on here are dick riding OP and believing his every word. How is he just LARPing? What proof do you have that it is actually him? “Oh yeah, they have the same username so they’re DEFINITELY the same”.

Tbh this.

Darthmat said:
Inbred as motherfucker.
The nigger in his pic would definitely be an improvement.

This.

Homosapicuckus said:
Next we see Miroslav posting here why he can't get girls and how subhuman he looks compared to Chico

fakecels.me

Octopusgun2 said:

first of all it wasnt me, who doxed and claimed thats him. secondly original doxer got him by location also. thirdly it would be extremely rare to have such coincidence of extreme incel guy have same non-overused nickname as user here.

dr-problematic said:
Homosapicuckus said:
fakecels.me

Octopusgun2 said:
first of all it wasnt me, who doxed and claimed thats him. secondly original doxer got him by location also. thirdly it would be extremely rare to have such coincidence of extreme incel guy have same non-overused nickname as user here.

Link to the original post of him getting doxxed? This dox sounds mediocre AF. My username isn’t overused at all and I have only inspired it from another guy with the same username

Octopusgun2 said:
Link to the original post of him getting doxxed? This dox sounds mediocre AF. My username isn’t overused at all and I have only inspired it from another guy with the same username

admins can easily see his ip location and either debunk or confirm real identity of him. dont have the link, will have to search for it somewhere on the forum.

Has Tellem--T posted since this thread was made?

gambler should be next tbh, im sure when somebody gets his facebook and instagramm will see shit loads of pictures of him with chicks

could be legit

no surprise he pretends to be a BBC, instagram guy looks like wigger

Lol Thevman just searched my name on Google and just used this guy random instagram he found on the internet lol, if I was that guy I wouldnt use the same username as my instagram to get doxxed? Lol all you guys here are low iq if you believe this fuck. You are going down in my hall of fame list of the most lowest iq users.

Tellem--T said:
Lol Thevman just searched my name on Google and just used this guy random instagram he found on the internet lol, if I was that guy I wouldnt use the same username as my instagram to get doxxed? Lol all you guys here are low iq if you believe this fuck. You are going down in my hall of fame list of the most lowest iq users.

I think you posted a pic once on r/incels, brown, bald and with a tooth gap right ? lol

undeadcel said:
I think you posted a pic once on r/incels, brown, bald and with a tooth gap right ? lol

Yes that was a bad picture and expression to role play that I was a ogre lol

Tellem--T said:

Post a verification pic m8. Gambler does it all the time. Just a little verfication pic so we know you're the reeeeaaallll Tellem--T

Nautica1983 said:
Post a verification pic m8. Gambler does it all the time. Just a little verfication pic so we know you're the reeeeaaallll Tellem--T

I will pm you

Nautica1983 said:

He's not gonna do it. The person in his profile picture is not him.

Nautica1983 said:

confirmed?

Robinxyz said:
no secrets here,man. End this bs. Put it up publicly.
He won't because his avi isn't him.

He pm'd me. He's legit. He's not the white guy on Instagram.

dr-problematic said:
confirmed?

He's legit. He's not the white guy.

Nautica1983 said:

Why should we trust you?

Jockcel said:
Why should we trust you?

Thats up to you. I have no reason to lie, and im not going to publicly share his pic because he asked me not too.

dr-problematic said:
gambler should be next tbh, im sure when somebody gets his facebook and instagramm will see shit loads of pictures of him with chicks

Gambler already verified his pic on Lookism

Tellem--T said:
Gambler already verified his pic on Lookism
Why don't you post a verification pic? You shouldn't be shy since your avi is supposedly you, right? We won't believe you until you prove that you're not that ugly subhuman ogre.

Nautica1983 said:

Lmfao. So, he truly is a loser. A guy who looks like that and can't get laid is pathetic. Even in a town whose population is virtually white, it is next to impossible that he wouldn't be able to find a girl who was either going through an "adventurous" phase or was trying to be rebellious by going out with a black man. Holy shit, he must be a pompous house nigga.

Robinxyz said:
Lmfao. So, he truly is a loser. A guy who looks like that and can't get laid is pathetic. Even in a town whose population is virtually white, it is next to impossible that he wouldn't be able to find a girl who was either going through an "adventurous" phase or was trying to be rebellious by going out with a black man. Holy shit, he must be a pompous house nigga.

i doubt he cant get laid

Jockcel said:
Why should we trust you?

bbc volcels all over the place

Status
Not open for further replies.