Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think it can't be overstated just how much normies have caused the trouble we're in.

GloriousFight

GloriousFight

I Hope My Death Makes More Cents Than My Life
★★
I was just thinking about something my old college roommate once said. He was a Black dude from Atlanta, and he talked about how one time he was pulled over in rural South Carolina and the cops got aggressive with him when he got so nervous that he kept dropping his wallet as he tried to give them his license. They eventually forced him to take a roadside sobriety test , a breathalyzer test (where he proved he had zero alcohol in his blood) and even cuffed him as they searched his car and found nothing. They finally let him go and he drove back to Atlanta. The next day he was out walking in the city and as he walked past a cafe in one of those artsy parts of the city there was a white girl eating brunch who suddenly looked at him with terror and made sure to stash her purse on the other side of her where he couldn't reach it. As if the 5'7, 135 pound flaming gay theater kid with horn rimmed glasses, lipstick (he made sure to emphasize he was wearing lipstick) and a scarf was going to snatch her purse. He said that pissed him off more than what had happened in South Carolina the night before. Because he could always avoid those types of cops by just not driving through those worthless ass counties they patrol. But that white girl was in his neighborhood, was probably "progressive", and in most other contexts he may not have realized he was dealing with someone whose first thought upon seeing him walk down the street was "Oh my god, like, that nigger is going to take my purse!!!! AHHHH!!!"

He makes a good point. Looking back at my life there was no one bully who busted me up and scarred me for life, there was no crazy blue haired feminist who said something that cut me deeply, there was no KKK member who called me a chink and meant it with all his soul. What made me into who I am today was the thousand little cuts made by the so-called "normal" people of society who pretended like they weren't my enemies. People who, if I confessed my dating struggles to them, would call me a dangerous misogynist or a potential mass shooter. The anti-incel fringes are too small to make a real dent in society, they need the normies to carry out their attacks. They, so called "polite society", are the ones who hurt me. They are the ones who make me loathe to get out of bed every morning. They have damaged me in ways that IT and feminists wish they did.

makes a good point. Looking back at my life there was no one bully who busted me up and scarred me for life, there was no crazy blue haired feminist who said something that cut me deeply, there was no KKK member who called me a chink and meant it with all his soul. What made me into who I am today was the thousand little cuts made by the so-called "normal" people of society who pretended like they weren't my enemies.

Yes. I am a "mentalcel with body dysmorphic disorder". More specifically, a short(5'3) 23+ KHHV ethnicel with severe social anxiety and stuttering issues.

The "dysmorphia" is the result of years of denigration. At one point, I could not "bate" nakedly without feeling ashamed and disgusted. Or even look into a mirror.

More than when I was younger...my group therapy therapist told me to "make smiley faces" in the mirror daily to build self-esteem. Of-course, I cared very little for my appearance...

In the past, I would fantasize about seeing my "oneitis", Shay Rose, cuckold me with much taller Chads/Tyrones. I realized that my short height and autistic traits made me seem like a young adolescent. At one point, I could never undress or look into the mirror due to shame and embarrassment. 162cm of height, 23+, impotent from anxiety.

if i were a white woman i would also clutch my purse when i see a nigger

if i were a white woman i would also clutch my purse when i see a nigger
If you were a smart woman (ironically you couldn't be, not only because of being a female but a female pig) then you'd clutch your purse in front of everyone :feelshaha:

found tthe nigger
If you were a smart woman (ironically you couldn't be, not only because of being a female but a female pig) then you'd clutch your purse in front of everyone :feelshaha:
h is for homerectus
n is for