Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I think Inceldom might kill me?

Gladiatorcel

Gladiatorcel

Pro World of Warcraft Player. Depressedcel.
-
Im constantly stressed about not being good enough. I keep having severe chest pains in my heart area, I sometimes even wake up in the middle of the night because of these pains. Life is fucking cruel man. Not only do I feel like shit mentally but it's taking a toll physically aswell...

In itself it cannot kill you, but the hormonal imbalances could do it.
maybe your cortisol level is skyrocketing and you're experiencing physical consequences.

This comes to mind.

Beyond over for cortisolcels

Lonely people are 50% more likely to die prematurely. Loneliness is as deadly as smoking or obesity.
But IT faggots will still tell you things like "It´s just sex bro, it´s not that important, dont be entitled"JFL :feelsclown:

Lonely people are 50% more likely to die prematurely. Loneliness is as deadly as smoking or obesity.
But IT faggots will still tell you things like "It´s just sex bro, it´s not that important, dont be entitled"JFL :feelsclown:

You aren't entitled to happiness or overall wellbeing sweaty :soy: :bluepill:

Thats anxiety due to stress. I went through years of pure agony experiencing "heart related" symptoms which was really my body manifesting mental burden in such a way. Quite common actually. Gonna have to find a healthy cope to get your mind back to ease.

In itself it cannot kill you, but the hormonal imbalances could do it.
maybe your cortisol level is skyrocketing and you're experiencing physical consequences.
so it does kill him, like a nutriotional deficiency

You'll get used to it

Of course it will.
You'll get used to it
Of course he won't. that's bluepilled. sex or affection is a need like water your body gets stressed and kills itself slowly without it.

Holding on to dark thoughts for a long period of time will mean that they begin to express themselves physically.

I haven't slept properly for five weeks now since my oneitis brutally rejected me :feelskek:

sex or affection is a need like water your body gets stressed and kills itself slowly without it.
Its over2
Its over2
Its over2
Its over2
Its over2
Its over2

Indeed life is cruel for incels

I’m already staring to feel the health effects of loneliness.

It's a rough lifestyle

Inceldom eventually kills all sub-5 men, either directly (suicide) or indirectly (hormonal imbalance).

I hope I die soon.

Cortisol levels are high due to stress and anxiety. It is awful.

i get heart palpitations. too much stress and too little pleasure to make up for it
it's over