Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm turning into an incel, man

saying inceldom is like flat earth theory is the greatest cope I've ever seen

Step 1: Realization

he said he worships women in the first sentence

Self improvement is cucked beyond measure. Imagine doing self improvement and then end up dating women who dont even respond back.

Attachments

• 1717852191325281.png
    1717852191325281.png
    145.2 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
See like, I like women, and feminine guys are In there too.
aaaaaand you lost me. if you are a fag you cannot be incel. fags spread their cheeks for just about anyone

“Just try harder. Good luck rotting with that mindset”

Man normies hate incels, with a passion. Any male that believe his life is imperfect in even the slightest is somehow a piece of shit and a negative human.

Men just can’t be upset about anything in life without being attacked by cuck normies.

No wonder I want to take an AR and mow down a crowd of these fuckers at some liberal arts college

:feelshaha: See you soon on incels.is !

:society:

Man normies hate incels, with a passion. Any male that believe his life is imperfect in even the slightest is somehow a piece of shit and a negative human.

Men just can’t be upset about anything in life without being attacked by cuck normies.
:yes::yes::yes:

You have to
>hit the gym 5 times a week no exceptions
-fashionmaxx
-get a gold watch
-get a masters degree
-watch movies with female lead
-support The Current Thing
-have your own expensive car
-get a fresh haircut every 2 weeks
-be sociable (whatever that means)
>have a rich social circle
-take professional pictures for Tinder
-swipe 50 000 times
-tolerate her extremely low responses (she's just busy, bro :soy: )
-lead and plan the dates
-pay everything
-dont expect sex because you arent Chad

what you get
-3/10 face
-social media addict
-doesnt respect you, not one bit
-fat
-ugly tattoos
-has male friends who compete with you

So, just do self improvement, bro!

You have to
>hit the gym 5 times a week no exceptions
-fashionmaxx
-get a gold watch
-get a masters degree
-watch movies with female lead
-support The Current Thing
-have your own expensive car
-get a fresh haircut every 2 weeks
-be sociable (whatever that means)
>have a rich social circle
-take professional pictures for Tinder
-swipe 50 000 times
-tolerate her extremely low responses (she's just busy, bro :soy: )
-lead and plan the dates
-pay everything
-dont expect sex because you arent Chad

what you get
-3/10 face
-social media addict
-doesnt respect you, not one bit
-fat
-ugly tattoos
-has male friends who compete with you

So, just do self improvement, bro!
But normshits constantly change the criteria. If you're not self improving then you're at fault for not doing so, but if you're self improving then it must be your bad personality. If it's not personality per se, it must be internal patriarchy. Just a never ending blame game.

I feel pretty similar sometimes. The thing is I withdrew from online forums, and sadly real life can echo those forums if you are unlucky.

I actually went through a period of mostly having female friends and I got way worse because you are exposed to all the nasty stuff they think about men and how dysfunctional they are. Most of them lack the self awareness to see that they reinforce many of the negative behaviours they criticise men for, and enable it.

You already seem to be self improving so I don’t think that’s an issue. What I’ve found is true solitude and consolidating your beliefs system and the values you hold helps. Right now it sounds like you are too worried about a ‘way out’ of being single.

Instead embrace what you are. If you are doing everything you can to be likeable but women, or other men, don’t like you due to some inherent characteristic, there isn’t anything you can do. Instead just focus on living a good life and being content, and recognising that you reject the superficiality in others and endeavour to become a more wholesome and accepting person (i.e. the change you want to see). Seek mastery over your crafts and act according to the beliefs you want the world to reflect.

The problem is giving into this mindset just iterates this cycle of men hurting women hurting men etc.

Break the trap. Don’t blame yourself, don’t blame others. Become a whole individual.

You will be more attractive after this, but you may or may not find someone. But at least you will value yourself, which is something very few other people can do.

You can’t make people accept you (clearly that isn’t working) so just lean into being solitary and content.

Only post i can respect. Might seem a bit cucked but yeah if i want to be at peace myself i admit i couldn't be thinking about inceldom and toxic femininity 24/7. Tbh this redditor reflects well my vision of the whitepill. It comes with the acceptation that i could never find someone.

Last edited:
"I like women and feminine guys too"
Dnr

"I am not incel bro! I talked with girls it's just because of my bad personality that they avoid me!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back