Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

16F, please help me avoid becoming a “ femcel “

The_board_gaming alt

waiting for the "update -- please don't swamp me with dick pics"

She can ascend with me :feelshehe:

waiting for the "update -- please don't swamp me with dick pics"

I am a 16yo girl and unlike all the other girls of my age I still didn't get my share of chad dick, please help me. Tee Hee :foidSoy:

Last edited:
Just date your looksmatches

open your legs then stupid toilet

At that age she might very well be genuine. Think of those grey mouse 3s and 4s in your high school class, you wouldn't talk to them even if you were a normie. But a woman in her early 20s will definitely reject many guys before becoming femcel.

“Im 16 :foidSoy::feels:” “Why am I still a virgin at 16 :feels: :feels:
:feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: :feelsUnreal: ITS TRULY IMPOSSIBLE FOR A BITCH TO BE A VIRGIN NOWADAYS THIS BITCH IS ALREADY CRYING AND WANTING TO BE USED BY CHAD AT 16 :feelsUnreal:
Maybe this bitch should realise she’s not even of legal age to be chads cum dump yet. Fucking bitch will be approached as soon as she turns 18. DUMB BITCH

"barely any guy friends. I just find it difficult to be friends with guys for some reason."

Option 1: dating me

Option 2: option 1

Can only imagine the amount of redditors in her dm trying to "help her"

Step 1: Exist
Step 2: Win

she's 16 and is already despairing for chad dick :feelsseriously:

Lonely women don't exist

I am a 16yo girl and unlike all the other girls of my age I still didn't get my share of chad dick, please help me. Tee Hee :foidSoy:
tell her she's done chad dick hahahaha

Does that mean I waisted my time sending mine?
Any time not spent self-improoving is a waste of time and you know this to be true deep down. If only you'd spent all your days of yore nofapping and wageslaving for minimum wage instead of jerking off and playing video games, you'd definitely be living your happiest life betabuxxing a used-up quean queen now.

ill help prevent you in becoming a femcel alright

Any time not spent self-improoving is a waste of time and you know this to be true deep down. If only you'd spent all your days of yore nofapping and wageslaving for minimum wage instead of jerking off and playing video games, you'd definitely be living your happiest life betabuxxing a used-up quean queen now.
I want a used up queem

At 16 y old she shouldn't focus on her highschool grades not on her pussy numbers.

Another failure.

I hate to be a killjoy or anything but you can tell this is a boomer larp. Not just because of the wording and formatting, but the punctuation is a dead giveaway. Double spaces after periods, and spaces separating quotation marks from words. Boomers always have extremely weird punctuation habits such as these, and that makes it a dead giveaway.

Also when was the last time you ever heard a zoomer use the word "proactive"? I forgot that word even exists.
A zoomer also wouldn't say she has a "service job". Wtf does that even mean? Like, a retail job? We zoomers would just say retail job, helpdesk job, etc.

The capitalizing of certain words is also very common for boomers to do, however, this isn't a dead giveaway because it's not only boomers who do this (I myself do this sometimes)

When's the last time you saw a zoomer (let alone a zoomer female) make an entire f-ing bullet list for a quick reddit post? I spent years on r slash teenagers and never saw a single post with a bullet list ever. Back when I had friends, none of them typed like that either

Finally, a zoomer female isn't going to write the standalone sentence "Shits retarded." lmao. Not only do zoomer females simply not talk like that, they are scared of the word "retarded". To them, that's an ableist slur. Foids got upset at me in high school for using that word. And that was 2018, nowadays it's even more taboo to say "retarded" around zoomer women (and liberals in general)

This was definitely written by a boomer. I wonder if her boomer father made this post on her behalf larping as his 16yo daughter trying to get advice to give to her. But that begs the question, why would he type it from her perspective? Why not just say "help my daughter is becoming a femcel I need advice for her".

Or perhaps it's just a case of a boomer larping as a jb for literally no reason. Redditors are weird and some people just larp for no reason. These are the only two possibilities I can think of

Last edited:
Young”cel” problems

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back