Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm turning into a nigger

JestER

JestER

Clown World Analyst
★★★★★
My eczema has gotten so bad to the point where it's turning my light yet wrinkly skin into that of a spear chucking, watermelon-eating, cotton-picking, AIDS-infested nigger. As if my physical deformities and mental disabilities weren't enough, I'm now suddenly aging 10x faster than normal due to my eczema. I've tried creams and ointments but nothing has worked, it is obviously my poor quality genetics that is responsible for my unfortunate issue. Once again I blame the Jews and soyciety for not euthanizing me at birth when it was necessary and contributing to the spread of poor genetics by enabling subhuman foids to breed, It's over :feelsrope:

Last edited:
its over for niggercels

Don't worry about it, it's not over until you start a few fires, loot a few stores, and shoot up a few gas stations. If you haven't done any of that yet, there's still hope for you. :feelsjuice::feelshaha:

Someone in my family has eczema and I absolutely hate them with a dying passion, it's their only personality. BTW how much do you weigh now?

Maybe you can thugmaxx now

My eczema has gotten so bad to the point where it's turning my light yet wrinkly skin into that of a spear chucking, watermelon-eating, cotton-picking, AIDS-infested nigger. As if my physical deformities and mental disabilities weren't enough, I'm now suddenly aging 10x faster than normal due to my eczema. I've tried creams and ointments but nothing has worked, it is obviously my poor quality genetics that is responsible for my unfortunate issue. Once again I blame the Jews and soyciety for not euthanizing me at birth when it was necessary and contributing to the spread of poor genetics by enabling subhuman foids to breed, It's over :feelsrope:
I remember the time I used concealer fake-up to hide a patch of eczema in order to sneak through MEPS(military entrance processing station) with a potentially disqualifying medical condition(eczema):feelshaha:

Don't worry about it, it's not over until you start a few fires, loot a few stores, and shoot up a few gas stations. If you haven't done any of that yet, there's still hope for you. :feelsjuice::feelshaha:

im an alabama nigger and i wanna be free

i suggest u do physical exercises. sweat more and shit regularly. and just drink more h20 theory

Start playing basketball and start rapping

It feels good in da hood

Once again I blame the Jews and soyciety for not euthanizing me at birth when it was necessary and contributing to the spread of poor genetics by enabling subhuman foids to breed, It's over :feelsrope:
Sums up 99 percent of all thoughts I have

Are you sure you didn't mean to post this in the sewers?

you are becoming more incel :feelsrope: