Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I think I'm suffering from stage 1 terminal oneitis

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
She is only 2 or 3 more than me in looksmatch and she's short so I'm taller than her.

Overheard her speaking to her friends in library. Not worshipping but she was kinda funny for a girl, spoke the same language as me which only 2 other people in my college do and her personality and interests are the exact same as mine.

There was only 1 seat in-between us and she didn't look at me once. It's over. I wish I could approach her but as if she'd wanna talk to me. It's niggering over. I wish I could just at least talk to her let alone try and link her and get with her.

Last edited:
Work hard, and in future she will come

Roastie

Chad just fucked her last night. Do you still want her?

mfw can’t tell if it’s a serious post or another FastBanana shitpost :feelstastyman:

mfw can’t tell if it’s a serious post or another FastBanana shitpost :feelstastyman:
Its true. I'll give update if I see her again cuz next time I do I'll approach even though there's 0.0001% chance she'll even wanna talk to me

Approach her, get rejected then stalk her ngl, that's the chad move here

i always get oenitis but I don't even know then

She isn't special , just another foid with a hole that cares only about herself, she is only using Chad for sex and validation . She is not special .

She isn't special , just another foid with a hole that cares only about herself, she is only using Chad for sex and validation . She is not special .
She was probably a cunt

Definitely over after that guy publicly humiliated you

I remember my oneitis stage.

Before I figured out I was an ape.

Then it just passed

She is only 2 or 3 more than me in looksmatch and she's short so I'm taller than her.

Overheard her speaking to her friends in library. Not worshipping but she was kinda funny for a girl, spoke the same language as me which only 2 other people in my college do and her personality and interests are the exact same as mine.

There was only 1 seat in-between us and she didn't look at me once. It's over. I wish I could approach her but as if she'd wanna talk to me. It's niggering over. I wish I could just at least talk to her let alone try and link her and get with her.
Please snap out of this shit now bro, for your sanity. I had a Oneitis 18 years ago, I managed to delude myself that we had a chance and that she liked me and that she was still a virgin (she was 29, as if. I was 19). I went on like this for 3 and a half years until one day I seen her holding hands with some long-haired heavy metal looking dude (she was into heavy metal), I literally felt like I had my heart ripped out and smashed in front of me. I couldn't look at her without picturing that Chadlite Metalhead (who looked like Michael Hutchence from INXS by the way, Google him Youngcel's, whilst I looked like the dwarf from the movie "Willow." Also, Google it Youngcel's) shoving his dick down her throat and then ramming her pussy until she was full of his superior spunk :feelsrope::feels::kys:

The only postive I took from the experience was the discovery of the Blackpill (before it was even a thing I guess) and I haven't felt so free and accepting of reality, and the way things work since. Never will I get infected with this disease again. My sanity was seriously almost gone beyond repair, as in reality the only interaction this foid and I ever had was once a day when I would cover her lunch hour. Literally.

Seriously, Oneitis is a cancer bro. Don't get riddled with the shit. I'm gonna turn this into a thread.

You will get her, if you just change your ways! :soy: :soy:

Please snap out of this shit now bro, for your sanity. I had a Oneitis 18 years ago, I managed to delude myself that we had a chance and that she liked me and that she was still a virgin (she was 29, as if. I was 19). I went on like this for 3 and a half years until one day I seen her holding hands with some long-haired heavy metal looking dude (she was into heavy metal), I literally felt like I had my heart ripped out and smashed in front of me. I couldn't look at her without picturing that Chadlite Metalhead (who looked like Michael Hutchence from INXS by the way, Google him Youngcel's, whilst I looked like the dwarf from the movie "Willow." Also, Google it Youngcel's) shoving his dick down her throat and then ramming her pussy until she was full of his superior spunk :feelsrope::feels::kys:

The only postive I took from the experience was the discovery of the Blackpill (before it was even a thing I guess) and I haven't felt so free and accepting of reality, and the way things work since. Never will I get infected with this disease again. My sanity was seriously almost gone beyond repair, as in reality the only interaction this foid and I ever had was once a day when I would cover her lunch hour. Literally.

Seriously, Oneitis is a cancer bro. Don't get riddled with the shit. I'm gonna turn this into a thread.
Nah like I said it's only stage 1 at the moment. I know I have no chance with her so it's impossible for me to actually fall in love with her but I'm attracted to her if ya get what I mean.

There have been times when I rlly did have oneitis rlly badly but not since I realised I was ugly and got blackpilled

Just take a shower bro!

Oneitis = suffering

its over

Oneitismaxxing at least gives you some sort of motivation. Burn off the bad feelings at the gym so that one day you can be intimidating enough to stalkERmaxx.

What language was it?

I thought you were in hs

Shut the fuck up you neek
I didn't mean that as an insult. I thought you made a joke regarding the way most of the youth speak currently.

For curiosity, do you speak another language?