Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I think I'm reaching peak of my resentment and hate

FuckingDed

FuckingDed

Officer
All the wasted years flash in my memory and before my eyes, I recall the years of being bullied and mocked for fucking existing without doing any wrong while others were spending their blissful teenage years in joy and intimacy, I recall all those disgusted looks and nasty remarks, all those gaslighting advices and condescending normies. And after all those years of such a splendid treatment I've got to wagecuck like a slave they want me to be, great. It cannot fucking be! :feelsree:
Now I fucking understand people who went ER. You can't fucking function in society that not only passively despises you for being born with ugly face but actively pushes the mainstream narration against people with unfortunate genetics. How is that fucking different from nazi propaganda against jews or some other minorities? What is left for you in this world if you are denied place in society and any romantic or intimate affection? Becoming a hermit fucks you up.
All this shit made me almost incapable of higher emotions recently, I'm seriously becoming sort of psychopath. Once I watched gore videos with disgust and disbelief in world, now they don't even twitch me. I admire people who go ER for their courage to commit act of retribution against foids and normies. I stopped caring.
I'm a chincel so with wagecucking I'm gotta get some money for surgeries, but I will have revenge on foids if I ever ascend. I promise you fucking that.

In the Spring, something horrible happened that will haunt me forever. We met up with the Bubenheims at the Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasas, and a friend of Pollina’s was there with them, named Nicole, a girl around my age. She sat next to Leo the whole time, and by the end of the dinner, the two of them were making out. Twelve-year-old Leo was making out with a girl who was almost my age. Not only does Leo have a better social life, but now he was making out with girls, AT AGE TWELVE! They made out for a long time, and I could see them tongue kiss. They knew I was watching with envy, and they still did it. I bet that lucky bastard took great satisfaction from my envy. There I was, watching a boy four years younger than me experience everything I’ve longed for... to kiss a girl... to be worthy of a girl’s attraction. On that day, I developed a vicious hatred for Leo that will never go away.

It was at this time that I was just beginning to realize, with a lot of clarity, how truly unfair my life is. I compared myself to other teenagers and became very angry that they were able to experience all of the things I’ve desired, while I was left out of it.

-Elliot Rodger

I also became desensitize to gore, is a good way to cope (atleast you're not being beheaded in some shithole country) but it wont make you a psycho. I'm guessing you don't necesarily need to be a psychopath in order to start a killing rampage. Isolation is ruining my mind; every social interaction starts looking like a huge roleplay now.

I will have revenge on foids if I ever ascend
Pat Bateman maxx is your way to go bro !
atleast you're not being beheaded in some shithole country
Lowest of the low quality lifefuel ... That's what incels are reduced to cope with now ...
atleast you're not being beheaded in some shithole country
Lowest of the low quality lifefuel ... That's what incels are reduced to cope with now ... :cryfeels:

In the Spring, something horrible happened that will haunt me forever. We met up with the Bubenheims at the Sagebrush Cantina in Calabasas, and a friend of Pollina’s was there with them, named Nicole, a girl around my age. She sat next to Leo the whole time, and by the end of the dinner, the two of them were making out. Twelve-year-old Leo was making out with a girl who was almost my age. Not only does Leo have a better social life, but now he was making out with girls, AT AGE TWELVE! They made out for a long time, and I could see them tongue kiss. They knew I was watching with envy, and they still did it. I bet that lucky bastard took great satisfaction from my envy. There I was, watching a boy four years younger than me experience everything I’ve longed for... to kiss a girl... to be worthy of a girl’s attraction. On that day, I developed a vicious hatred for Leo that will never go away.

It was at this time that I was just beginning to realize, with a lot of clarity, how truly unfair my life is. I compared myself to other teenagers and became very angry that they were able to experience all of the things I’ve desired, while I was left out of it.

-Elliot Rodger

Didn't know he got mogged by a 12 year old. No wonder he went full Vanilla Latte.

Pat Bateman maxx is your way to go bro !

Lowest of the low quality lifefuel ... That's what incels are reduced to cope with now ...

Lowest of the low quality lifefuel ... That's what incels are reduced to cope with now ... :cryfeels:

So true:feels::feelscry::feelsrope:

All the wasted years flash in my memory and before my eyes, I recall the years of being bullied and mocked for fucking existing without doing any wrong while others were spending their blissful teenage years in joy and intimacy, I recall all those disgusted looks and nasty remarks, all those gaslighting advices and condescending normies. And after all those years of such a splendid treatment I've got to wagecuck like a slave they want me to be, great. It cannot fucking be! :feelsree:
Now I fucking understand people who went ER. You can't fucking function in society that not only passively despises you for being born with ugly face but actively pushes the mainstream narration against people with unfortunate genetics. How is that fucking different from nazi propaganda against jews or some other minorities? What is left for you in this world if you are denied place in society and any romantic or intimate affection? Becoming a hermit fucks you up.
All this shit made me almost incapable of higher emotions recently, I'm seriously becoming sort of psychopath. Once I watched gore videos with disgust and disbelief in world, now they don't even twitch me. I admire people who go ER for their courage to commit act of retribution against foids and normies. I stopped caring.
I'm a chincel so with wagecucking I'm gotta get some money for surgeries, but I will have revenge on foids if I ever ascend. I promise you fucking that.

There is no peak

there is always room for more hate