Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think im in love with saoirse ronan

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

patheticmanletcel

Admiral
Sorry i know this is retarded but i cant stop watching her interviews movies seeing pictures and imagining that she is my girlfriend and when i remember that im a dwarf and she only dates men over 6ft and she hates manlets just every other woman hates it makes me feel so sad god im such a retarded my brain is not working properly anymore sorry i need to vent my brain is melting and im getting dumber and dumber by day

:( fucking genetics man.. 5'2 is so brutal

Im also ugly and thin dicked my life is a joke i want to die
ye i'm 6'2 but im 1/10 in all other areas, body, dick , face wise. noone gives me any time of the day but atleast i don't feel so emasculated as i imagine short men do in real life situations.. its fucking over :feelsrope::feelsrope:

ye i'm 6'2 but im 1/10 in all other areas, body, dick , face wise. noone gives me any time of the day but atleast i don't feel so emasculated as i imagine short men do in real life situations.. its fucking over :feelsrope::feelsrope:
She would choose you over me without thinking twice, i mean, any women in the universe would

She would choose you over me without thinking twice, i mean, any women in the universe would

yeah but no woman would choose me in the first place, realistically it will never come down to the point where a woman has to choose me or you because there will always be a chad :rage:

yeah but no woman would choose me in the first place, realistically it will never come down to the point where a woman has to choose me or you because there will always be a chad :rage:
Yeah but at least you could fight chad, i could only lay down and cry

Sorry my autism and this is her

Lmao her first boyfriend was 6ft tall and she dated 6'3 super chad max irons and fucking 6'5 hozier lmao i wanna die kill me what a joke of a body i have

this is the ultimate bitch face roastie how can u fall in love with that

Just take the 2D pill already and get over the 3DPD
A804CD1D 6519 49AF 887F 82E011832BEE

She has a masculine face. Possible lesbian

she looks like she burns coal you may have a chance shadow of the colossus style

she loves wearing really high heels god manlets are so pathetic i should just kill myself its a shame that im such a coward that cant do what is supposed to be done god i wanna die

lol what a cuck she hates you pathetics manlets just like every woman hates she is disgusted by your existence you little shit little "man" lol saoirse hates short "men" like every female does, lol manlets will they ever learn kys kys kys

Maybe shes browsing this site right now this is my change hello bb

Seeing extremely beautiful women makes me want to die, i just watched this video now i cant sleep because im feeling so bad knowing that i dont stand a chance with with any women let alone anything close to this

Status
Not open for further replies.