Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I think I’m gonna throw in the towel soon

BITG

BITG

No road left but the one that leads to the end
★★★★★
I’ve become more social and still nothing. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m as attractive as I can get, but still nothing. I’m getting so fucking angry. No girls want me and I suck at being social too. FUCK. I am so sad about my life. I’m trying to improve myself but I keep failing. I know you guys here understand how frustrating that can be. If I don’t get any success within the next few months, I’m giving up. I’m already 21, and life is going by too fast, I don’t want to fixate on this my entire life, I hope I can forget about ascension if it doesn’t happen, although that’s probably not possible.

21? Oh you sweet summer child.

21? Oh you sweet summer child.
Brocel listen to me, if you’re still virgin by 20, something is truly wrong with you.

Brocel listen to me, if you’re still virgin by 20, something is truly wrong with you.
Never said otherwise... Look at my sig.

What if someone went to parties, but still KHHV? Social reject?
You can definitely go to parties and still be a KHHV. No, it doesn't mean you're a social reject. It actually means the opposite, it means you are socially accepted to be invited to parties... Just you are not attractive to women.

Don't throw your virgin life away, make it worthwhile and become a priest.

I’ve become more social and still nothing. I don’t know what to do anymore. I’m as attractive as I can get, but still nothing. I’m getting so fucking angry. No girls want me and I suck at being social too. FUCK. I am so sad about my life. I’m trying to improve myself but I keep failing. I know you guys here understand how frustrating that can be. If I don’t get any success within the next few months, I’m giving up. I’m already 21, and life is going by too fast, I don’t want to fixate on this my entire life, I hope I can forget about ascension if it doesn’t happen, although that’s probably not possible.
Don’t my man keep going cuz that’s what you do!

I gave up long ago

You have till 25 I’d say try social circle maxing when you get your first job if you couldn’t social circle max in college

LOL 31 year old here. Definitely something truly wrong with me (autism, no social skills, anxiety and RAGE issues)

21 is pretty young. Almost all girls in my class in highschool were still virgins at 18

i threw in the towel awhile ago man

Trying to fit in and still failing is just as brutal as not knowing until you try and times where you thought you had missed chances imo (but YMMV).

I’m so sorry child

21 is pretty young. Almost all girls in my class in highschool were still virgins at 18
You are a fucking idiot. When I was 18, none of the girls in my high school were virgins although they pretended to be innocent :feelskek:

27 turning 28

it’s been fucking over for me

:feelsjuice: